Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m not a blue why was I at Lincoln away on a wet Wednesday night in the year 1998.. also at Maine road when oldham athletic beat us to break our winning streak of games?? Going to the likes of York city with my dad.. Why have I been to Wembley every time city have been there?? Just because my opinion isn’t the same as yours doesn’t mean I’m a united fan. Face facts Messi isn’t coming
Jog on lar..

Thank you, brilliant summary. Looks like it all hinges on whether Messi can mold Barça's entire board to his liking at the last second, and if it doesn't work exactly as he wants it or he just had enough, he's coming to you.
Its Messi and hence the bosses would personally intervene and make sure this happens. Usually those in Abu Dhabi have stayed away from interfering but this could be big big coup. All their investment to make City a top club would reach at greater heights if Messi comes. Hence they will provide all support and insist on Messi.

Now coming to Messi the only thing this that stays in between is Messiss change of heart and Clause stuff with Barto. If he is solid on leaving, Barca would look shit to drag Messi to court. Probably a deal for some fee can be done. I would personally love a free transfer. Letss see.
New and new news development happening and with new season right round the corner, everybody would love to not have this dragged

Totally agree on the first part , worst thing about this place is being called a RAG if you don’t agree with the masses or lick the golden boys arses
100% I get so sick of reading this stock, tired reply from fat-pasty-middle-aged posters who sit around in a full retro City kit in their parents basement who have nothing else in their life but this forum and club and can come up with no better retort than accusing someone of being a mole supporter for another club.

100% I get so sick of reading this stock, tired reply from fat-pasty-middle-aged posters who sit around in a full retro City kit in their parents basement who have nothing else in their life but this forum and club and can come up with no better retort than accusing someone of being a mole supporter for another club.
RAG(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.