It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe a youtuber has the biggest scoop of the year.

He wants attention and is taking advantage of the situation. Everyone just chill

Well maybe we should. It’s hardly gonna be better if we continue not caring about appearances. I know it’s easy to tell fans of other clubs to simply fck off when we spend but it’s not really helping.

I believe it’s obvious the club is doing everything they can to wash off that perception of a club just spending unlimited amounts, and not caring about the consequences. Otherwise there would have been no negotiations for Torres, Koulibaly or anyone else. The club has the money to just pay up but choose not too.

Stones was a very overpriced defender of 55m and now everything indicates he’s 4th or even 5th in the pecking order. I think the club is aware that spending 350-400m on defenders in the last four years is a bit over the edge, so for that reason I believe Angelino, Zinchenko, Stones and Otamendi all will be sold, to fund the transfers of Koulibaly and perhaps a leftback.

I would be very surprised if Stones stayed. Two more years on his contract and it doesn’t seem the club will extend. Cash in now.
Nope still don't give a shit. You only have to look at everyone deciding Messi is shit all of a sudden, whereas as going anywhere else would be the greatest thing ever in football.

I actually hate this transfer window. There I was panicking about Chelsea coming for Ake or whether ADL will let us sign KK and suddenly saw my club linked to Lionel fucking Messi.
Now I am nerve-wrecked at news coming from wannabe journalists trying to get a scoop at Messi. Its too much.
Let's overpay for Martinez and get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.