It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be 2 conflicting stories in the Spanish media, firstly he could end up staying as Barca are insisting on being paid his buyout no one can afford him. The second is he’s meeting them tonight to agree an amicable departure.

Summary no one bar Messi knows
tbf they could lead into one another
Barca leak that they WILL demnand the full amount. Messi goes FUCK that and marches straight to Barty's office with a team of lawyers fresh of a recent victory at the CAS

@richards30 right now... ;)

Hyperventilating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

not me on this one mate, I would LOVE Leo but at the start of the window never thought about it and still through this process don’t think he will come here. Koulibaly on the other hand is stating to stress me out though...... ;-)

Not what I'm seeing

I would suggest that markets on transfers are absolutely the worst indication of a transfer. They are very small niche markets and require very few bets to move in one direction. Bookies know that inside knowledge of transfers is often ahead of the media so they won’t leave themselves open.

The only time to get slightly interested is when bookies is when they stop taking bets and even then it may not mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.