Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article it mentions "Man City's glass jaw" - is that unlike the Man Utd three semi-finals in one season and won fuck all glass jaw?
Well I’n certainly not going to click on it to find out. That podcast is pretty much all MacKenna has to pay the bills now apart from poncing off his wife’s earnings

I let curiosity get the better of me and read it. It's really not that bad, apart from that idiot lawyer talking about crowds and that we'll make money from selling more tickets. I was in JMW's office on a regular basis before lockdown so I'll be knocking on his door next time I do go in, and having a polite word!

Rob Wilson's contribution was sound, saying what i've been saying, which is that Messi's not getting £1m a week directly from Barca but probably half that. The rest comes from image rights/commercial deals. He also said he won't be getting. more than KDB, which is what i've heard.
So football finances aren't about to be shattered then, who'd have guessed. As ever it's the correlation between headline and content which make it bizarre.

In the article it mentions "Man City's glass jaw" - is that unlike the Man Utd three semi-finals in one season and won fuck all glass jaw?
I think the material Man United's jaw is made of is something akin to a Primark shopping bag on a rainy day.

So, I won't be posting the link to the MEN's interview with Wayne Wooney but I will paste particular extract where Wazza is articulating why he wouldn't have Foden as part of his England squad if a tournament started tomorrow.

Ahem;

"Foden is a ball-player who picks up some really good positions and offers something a little different from normal English midfielders.

"I’m sure, if he is given more game time by Pep Guardiola, he will flourish. But he does need to play more. Despite his talent and potential, if the Euros started tomorrow I wouldn’t take him because he simply hasn’t done enough to prove himself yet. But I would take Greenwood."

I mean, where do you even start with that?

He lists reasons why he would be a valid option, then portrays that he 'hasn't done enough' and caps it off by stating he would take a player who has considerably less club and international experience than him.

One of the great thinkers of the game is Wayne - a punditry job on BT Sport awaits.

Struth.........

Edit: apologies of this has already been highlighted by others

So, I won't be posting the link to the MEN's interview with Wayne Wooney but I will paste particular extract where Wazza is articulating why he wouldn't have Foden as part of his England squad if a tournament started tomorrow.

Ahem;

"Foden is a ball-player who picks up some really good positions and offers something a little different from normal English midfielders.

"I’m sure, if he is given more game time by Pep Guardiola, he will flourish. But he does need to play more. Despite his talent and potential, if the Euros started tomorrow I wouldn’t take him because he simply hasn’t done enough to prove himself yet. But I would take Greenwood."

He lists reasons why he would be a valid option, then portrays that he 'hasn't done enough' and caps it off by stating he would take a player who has considerably less club and international experience than him.

One of the great thinkers of the game is Wayne - a punditry job on BT Sport awaits.

Struth.........

There are a couple of rags in the squad who shouldn't be there in front of Grealish, thankfully though, I couldn't care less about international games.

Can you imagine 'other' team's headlines if the same City media criteria applied to them;-
"Solskjaer - OK in Norway but can he hack it in England?"
"Klopp - Could he win without Salah, Mane and Firminho?"
"Arsenal - Making redundancies but still buying players"

Ahem;

Struth.........

He's only appealing to the masses off oap women.
Just because you played the game doesn't make you a genius at analysing it,
P.s
The only time I want sex with a oap is when I can't get anything younger & am a old c.nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.