It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I did tell a few people on here that I wasn't actually like that! I am a very positive, joyful person in real life. Many on here have met me and would confirm that! I am definitely a soft arse though, can't deny that, but I'm not the doom and gloom person that the covid stuff would have you believe. I just miss my family (like we all do) and I worry about their health for various personal reasons. The pandemic did throw me, but tbf - it was scary shit at the start and im a deep thinker! Unprecedented stuff. I'm also just very open, whereas most blokes aren't. Guarantee there's an awful lot who get a little down sometimes, but you'd just never know! I don't give a shit though. I'll share everything. I find it helps. But yeah, im not an insecure person at all. Very confident in fact! :)

Hi mate, big fan of your channel for past year. Hopefully it's our answer to the likes of United Stand and RedmenTV.
I saw some of the videos on 888sport , you came across as well articulated and informed, but I just wish you gave it back to those rival fans when they corner us, we can't let just them setting the narrative while we defend ourselves.
Please respond to more comments though during live stream :)

The only one at the moment appears to be Tolmie and things on this subject have been going pretty much as he`s said.

Tolmie has been my go to source in this transfer.. Rest all has been pure speculation. Apart from the Messi video for his fans ( which I think will be released once all legal issues are settled), other info has been spot on

Surprised The Cheese has put out that tweet when the club have already stated that Jesus, Mahrez and Bernardo we’re going nowhere.

Just get the feeling Gabby would compliment Messi better over Aguero with relentless pressing and running, it's really not a good idea to get rid of him. They can take Mahrez instead if we have to choose a first teamer.

With the other tweet saying 75M And garcia , I would like to think cheesys tweet was from the opening gambit by barca and the other one the final agreement with the fee negotiated down and jesus removed from the table.

The club has already briefed that we won't be sending any first team players back the other way so I'd be very surprised to see us do this deal.

The thing that pisses me off about all the Barca appologists is that, it is all done with the sole aim of getting them something they are not entitled to.
The absolute fact that needs to be estabished is - is Messi's contract still valid or is it terminated. Everything else flows from this. If he is free and there is no release clause (which a lot of people seem to be claiming) then we owe them feck all. OK, maybe we may want to sweeten the pot to get them to accept they have fecked up big style - but that only goes so far.
If the cluase is still valid, then we either have to shit or get off the pot (don't know the spanish for that) and I don't think we are in the mood to shit atm. So for Ian and others just puting random guesses out there to stay in the story, doesn't help and prolongs the idea they have a leg to stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.