It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this is playing out seems to be

1. Messi is super reasonable and wants to leave on decent terms for the good of the club and fans
2. Bart is a sociopath and wants to burn everything on his way out
3. Messi will arrive at City with his legacy fully in tact
4. City win the CL against Barca in the final 2021
Almost had me at number three.
Completely lost me at number four.

This should be renamed the "car crash forum", whilst browsing Bluemoon you know you shouldn't have a little peek at a few threads in here but you do and then afterwards wish you hadn't.

I think everyone should cool their jets, no info will be leaked about this deal until it's official one way or another, everyone's guessing, I know it's an exciting thought but my bottle is firmly on ice until I see him lifting that shirt.

Anyway in other news there's a confirmed new signing starting for Spain tonight which is worth a watch.....have a good evening!

Not looking forward to him lifting the shirt in particular, but no problem for those who are.

Wearing it would be good though.

I get the sense that there is enough mutual respect between the Messi camp and the City hierarchy that he's not going to blindside Pep & Co with a surprise "I'm staying" announcement. If he does decide to stay I would think he would let us know prior to that and pessimistic reports would then start to emerge out from our side to distance the club from the situation. Until that happens I doubt anything has materially changed.

Last edited:
Interesting postulation on the other thread that Barça have something on Jorge over the running of the foundation. Could be bollox of course but if not...

(Not sure why we keep up the presence of two separate threads.)

The way this is playing out seems to be

1. Messi is super reasonable and wants to leave on decent terms for the good of the club and fans
2. Bart is a sociopath and wants to burn everything on his way out
3. Messi will arrive at City with his legacy fully in tact
4. Barca win the CL against City in the final 2021
Fixed your wee mistake there for you @doobyedoobye

I get the sense that there is enough mutual respect between the Messi camp and the City hierarchy that he's not going to blindside Pep & Co with a surprise "I'm staying" announcement. If he does decide to stay I would think he would let us know prior to that and pessimistic reports would then start to emerge out from our side to distance the club from the situation. Until that happens I doubt anything has materially changed.

This isn’t the place to be talking sense like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.