Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he wants to leave whether he can or not is the question
I think it is news. If as everyone has been saying that you can’t keep an elite player if he wants to leave... then this could be a first if he is forced to stay. I personally think he will be a City player soon.

I think the blackmail accusations are plainly false. The meeting yesterday was strictly between the two sides and their lawyers - neither side would have any interest in leaking this either...

Barca would also be finished as a club, and lose all interest from future signings, if it was found to be gathering and using blackmail materials on its star players. Think it would be suicidal
Forgive me but have they not already started down that road with Messi earlier in the year. Barcelona to me seem to be a club in serious decline along with Catalan Nationalism I might add.

I think the blackmail accusations are plainly false. The meeting yesterday was strictly between the two sides and their lawyers - neither side would have any interest in leaking this either...

Barca would also be finished as a club, and lose all interest from future signings, if it was found to be gathering and using blackmail materials on its star players. Think it would be suicidal
Was it not confirmed by one of the Barca fans on here that that’s pretty much what they were doing.
Did Barto not hire a PR firm to dig up dirt on Messi or am I getting that wrong?

Yes, but this is the club that hired a company to spread bad PR about its own players and other popular club-associated personnel.

Is that a strategy that works... asking for a friend ;)
Was it not confirmed by one of the Barca fans on here that that’s pretty much what they were doing.
Did Barto not hire a PR firm to dig up dirt on Messi or am I getting that wrong?

You’re right...

The Catalan giants were alleged to have hired social media company I3 Ventures on a million-euro contract to create fake social media accounts to discredit people and players critical of Josep Maria Bartomeu and the rest of the Barcelona board. Messi was a victim of this, as well as Gerard Pique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.