Nations League

Now I’m not sure where I’d like to see him play. The right or the left? We know Raz plays better on the right but with how good of a passer Ferran is, should he play on the rights and Sterling on the left?

Ferran is clearly left for me. I haven’t seen a lot of him on the left but my gut says he has a killer shot with his right. Sterling, despite all of that leg power, just don’t have that power to put one through the roof.
KDB continue to harass the opposition with his crosses from the right, and Sterling can too.

Ferran is clearly left for me. I haven’t seen a lot of him on the left but my gut says he has a killer shot with his right. Sterling, despite all of that leg power, just don’t have that power to put one through the roof.
KDB continue to harass the opposition with his crosses from the right, and Sterling can too.
Sterling doesn't have that crossing ability we want from the right side though. Although he does get more assists, but less goals on that side.

While I think ant combo of them works, I think sterling goal scorer left and Torres creator right is stronger.

Sterling doesn't have that crossing ability we want from the right side though. Although he does get more assists, but less goals on that side.

While I think ant combo of them works, I think sterling goal scorer left and Torres creator right is stronger.

Maybe. Hard to say. I would like to see Ferran excel on the left, just like I wanted to see Pep play Sané on the right, which happend like once.

I agree about Torres, but seriously someone 'bossed' a midfield amongst that shower ?

It was like watching Bobby Charlton v Allan Ball in a charity game.
Personal opinions but I thought Gundogan was Germany’s best player along with their right back. He seemed much more dynamic in a more forward role.

Both the disallowed and the allowed goal , down to excellent crosses from Ferran Torres ..
Funny how Leroy put in a young player of the year award winning season for City and yet couldn't even get a place in the German squad , he moves to the German rags and walks straight into the German first team despite not playing a competitive match for over a year..

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.