Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue Messi snubs city and the gloating.
It's hilarious. I'm pretty sure at no point did City declare an interest in signing him. The media decided City were the only English club that could afford it so ran with it. Another stick to beat us with which makes every single thing we win even sweeter. You can almost feel the pain

Reactions: mat
It's hilarious. I'm pretty sure at no point did City declare an interest in signing him. The media decided City were the only English club that could afford it so ran with it. Another stick to beat us with which makes every single thing we win even sweeter. You can almost feel the pain
You know what the rag **** stone first question will be to Pep before the wolves match....

“Now Messi has turned a move to your club down...”

You know what the rag **** stone first question will be to Pep before the wolves match....

“Now Messi has turned a move to your club down...”
Pep should do a Trump. Look at him with disdain and answer someone elses question instead. To be snubbed he would had to have gone somewhere else. From what I've heard he didn't want to pay the get out clause so stayed put.

Pep should do a Trump. Look at him with disdain and answer someone elses question instead. To be snubbed he would had to have gone somewhere else. From what I've heard he didn't want to pay the get out clause so stayed put.

I like Pep being diplomatic.

In his position I’d tell the rag **** to fuck off back under his giggly duvet set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Pep being diplomatic.

In his position I’d tell the rag **** to fuck off back under his giggly duvet set.
Pep is at his best when he is diplomatic but with that little edge that shows his disdain for the click-seeking arses of the press.

Also I haven't looked but I've been reliably informed Robbie Savage has us down for 4th this season.

Not sure if I'm allowed to say but I added the bypass paywall extension to chrome to read some of the sites posted on here behind a paywall. For a few weeks it worked but now I'm blocked again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.