Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a tough day and I realise that this whole thing has been pretty mental. Messi's interview is unprecedented in terms of the number of shots he takes at the board at Barcelona. Hard to envisage him signing a new contract there regardless of the outcome of the election next summer. A year of Koeman and Barto is going to take the squad even further back.

FWIW I've been told this isn't over for this window. Hard to know how it plays out until Barto/his board realise they need to sell for their own financial well being. Or maybe they already know that and just don't want Messi dictating terms of how/when he leaves.

My personal opinion though is that I'm a sore loser, and on that basis alone Messi can fuck off. Lets close Koulibaly and get this window closed and next season started!
Sore loser, me too was a right nowty twat last night haha

Cheers. Truly, I am crushed. I have watched now for a decade, brick by brick the erosion under Rosell & Bartomeu and all the while conservative base has bought the propaganda hook, line & sinker.

I believe things will course correct in a way that pleases many like minded cules eventually but it won't be soon enough and it won't ameliorate Messi's plight. He's handsomely paid, has everything most of us could only dream of but happiness doesn't have a price and considering how much joy he evokes for all of us I want for him to have that - he deserves it and certainly has earned it

Unprecedented times
He brought joy to everyone and the fact he sounded sad and upset that he’s being kept against his will honestly is hard to take. Even if he doesn’t come to city I just want him to leave to be happy and enjoy the last of his career while he’s around. Seriously shocking at the lack of respect thr board has for someone who put all they had for Barca. Really hope something happens that will free him. what he did for Barca fans against the board may become the most important goal he’s ever scored

Tbf don’t think he can complain about his treatment at Barca he’s been richly rewarded and has been a god there. He might want a change but he’s hardly suffered

your right

but barca are just greedy and wanting a big fee for a 33 year old ? who on earth would pay £700 euros for a player at 33
the transfer record is £200 million and that was for neymar

messi had the right to walk away because of the option on a 12 month extension. but barca was not having any of that because of the mess they are in money wise ? was barca thinking manchester city could nearly clear all their debts in paying £700 million ?? fuck me is the club worth that at the moment never mind a 33 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.