Phil Foden to leave England camp

Hero to Zero in just a few days. Not a word of criticism about Foden in anything he did and pride in him getting the first of many caps but now several City fans queuing to put the boot in in a really vicious way. He deserves to be criticised but I feel uncomfortable with the words and the tone almost bordering on hatred some people are using.
We have not produced many 'of our own' for some years so l had forgotten how we often turn on local lads, Richard Edgehill being just one.
You'd think half the sad acts on here were in a relationship with him, the way they're going on.

By all means be pissed off with him for breaking the England squad's COVID isolation bubble. But anything beyond that is for his missus to deal with; it's really not something for you lot to get so upset about.

Thoroughly deserve the punishment... of course!! But the moral outrage on here is pathetic!

Must be a generational thing, Not acceptable behaviour in my day, but now , "moral outrage is pathetic."
Will his Mrs, be allowed any moral outrage, what about the club are they?, his mum and dad, are they allowed to feel embarrassed, and let down. What about his England team mates and Manager?.
The MCFC club, as it reflects on them are they entitled to be angry, his teammates when they line up before Wolves and he isn't there, are they allowed to feel anything.?
Yes he has apologized, and it will be forgotten in a few months, but let him take it as a serious reminder that there are plenty of promising footballers ,with the World at their feet, who have fucked up their careers.

Phils mum needs to get a paternity test sorted asap so we can wok out which one of the many 'disappointed dads' on here is the real father. Busy cunts indeed if they are going to hold every 20 yr old lad to account like this.
His behaviour was appalling, his first call up for the senior England squad and he literally gets caught with his pants down and on camera!

Idiot, he brought shame on England, Manchester City and more importantly his family.

I hope he gets a good hiding from his mum and dad when he gets home.

You'd think half the sad acts on here were in a relationship with him, the way they're going on.

By all means be pissed off with him for breaking the England squad's COVID isolation bubble. But anything beyond that is for his missus to deal with; it's really not something for you lot to get so upset about.

You mean who cares what his Mrs is feeling today, the mother of his child ?
Caring , sharing sort of chappie are you?

Silly, silly little boys. Just played your first game for the national team and then get caught with 'your pants down' just hours later beggars belief. Yes we can all say we made mistakes at that age or even later in life but none of us are on those scale of salaries or in a profession that is so high profile.
The club and the FA will have lectured them time after time about such circumstances and the potential honey traps.
I cannot see either of them being chosen for the national squad anytime soon and also think that the clubs will serve out some form of punishment as a reminder to other players.
Just when one of very own comes through the ranks with the potential to be world class and then this happens. Let's hope that Phil can give his head a wobble and come through the other side as good, if not better.

Must be a generational thing, Not acceptable behaviour in my day, but now , "moral outrage is pathetic."
Will his Mrs, be allowed any moral outrage, what about the club are they?, his mum and dad, are they allowed to feel embarrassed, and let down. What about his England team mates and Manager?.
The MCFC club, as it reflects on them are they entitled to be angry, his teammates when they line up before Wolves and he isn't there, are they allowed to feel anything.?
Yes he has apologized, and it will be forgotten in a few months, but let him take it as a serious reminder that there are plenty of promising footballers ,with the World at their feet, who have fucked up their careers.
His mrs and him can deal with it in there own personal time, the club will punish as they see appropriate. Do i feel ‘let down’ as a fan of 40 years? Not in the slightest, he fucked up, he’ll pay the price and we move on.
Hes 20 years old. Best he makes these mistakes now rather than at 25

His behaviour was appalling, his first call up for the senior England squad and he literally gets caught with his pants down and on camera!

Idiot, he brought shame on England, Manchester City and more importantly his family.

I hope he gets a good hiding from his mum and dad when he gets home.
I think his behaviour was pretty standard for a 20 yr old bloke tbh - not like he raped or murdered anyone, although if you read this thread you'd think he did.

Tell you what, there’s no defending him with this.

Young people all over the country are flaunting rules, breaking the law and being dicks with regards to COVID. These dickheads seeing role models their own age like Foden (and Greenwood) also being dickheads and flaunting COVID rules and England rules just hammers home the wrong message to the youth across the country.

Phil’s being paid a fucking lot of money to act professionally. He’s not acted professionally here.

School staff will be trying really hard to enforce rules, laws and common sense to young people over the coming weeks, yet many will just think “well Phil Foden (and Mason Greenwood) can get a few prozzies round to their hotel, they’re cool as fuck, you’re not Miss”!

And how does Rebecca Cooke (Phil’s girlfriend and Mother of his kid) feel about this?

For some reason I thought more of Phil than this, he’s gone right down in my estimations.

Again, just another story to emphasise my belief that footballers are all cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.