Return of Supporters

October is looking ever and ever slimmer, to be honest. Manchester looks like a bit of a mess right now and that's before 100k students arrive in the next few weeks. If I can get to a game in the spring then that will do me. Does anyone know what the deal is with non-league and/or City women? I really am missing live sport.

October is looking ever and ever slimmer, to be honest. Manchester looks like a bit of a mess right now and that's before 100k students arrive in the next few weeks. If I can get to a game in the spring then that will do me. Does anyone know what the deal is with non-league and/or City women? I really am missing live sport.

Non league has been allowed limited spectators since Aug 22nd at below conference north/south level. FA cup games this weekend allowing spectators

As expected, it looks like fans won't be back in October after all.

As expected, it looks like fans won't be back in October after all.

Unlikely before New Year from what Chris Whitty was saying. Sounds like they're relying on mass testing to identify who isn't infectious and can therefore be allowed in.

Unlikely before New Year from what Chris Whitty was saying. Sounds like they're relying on mass testing to identify who isn't infectious and can therefore be allowed in.

He also said winter is going to be difficult ,from now till spring, i can't see fans in till then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.