Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No beating around the bush with me, will tell it how i see it, regardless of whether i piss other people off...

Regardless of what United pay for him, he will be a great signing for them. Its hard to find many 20 year olds with the same statistics as Sancho, he is a complete footballer. He is not only a goal threat, but he is a fantastic creator as well, his decision making in the final third is excellent. His link up play is very good and he would be perfect in a team like ours. I would have loved us to sign him.

If Utd pull it off, it will be a great coup for them. Their attack will be something to fear for sure in 2-3 years time.
Complete footballer my arse.

Complete footballer my arse.

Stylistically he is pretty similar to Eden Hazard. He can dribble, he is fast, he can score goals, he can create and his decision making in the final third is excellent. He is very intelligent for a player playing out wide, he can drop into pockets of space in the midfield and drag players out of position.

There aren't many wide players that have an array of attributes like Sancho has. I think people are letting his England performances cloud their judgement on him.

Lets be fair guys, Sterling was absolutely shite for England for years, yet brilliant for us. So was John Barnes... even Alan Shearer went nearly 2 years without scoring a goal for England, but yet i would have had a young Alan Shearer in a heartbeat if he was around now.

Sancho will come to the premier league and instantly become one of the best players in the league. He is a fantastic talent and i was gutted the day he left for Dortmund and you could tell by watching him at academy level he was destined to be a superstar.

Make no mistake about it, If Utd sign him, regardless of the fee they pay for him, they are getting a top, top player.

He is a toxic Big Time Charlie **** and I hope more than anything he signs a deal that bankrupts them for the next decade while adding another gallon of poison to their well of unprofessionalism

Have you ever met him personally? Have you ever spoke to him face to face? I get some of the videos he posts on instagram are a bit cringey, but that is what young lads do in this day and age.

On another note, what did you make of Foden and Greenwoods behaviour? Would you say they are both big time Charlie's?

I bet your bottom dollar if that was Sancho that had done what Foden did, you would be slagging him off for fun.

Sometimes young players make mistakes. They are only human after all.

Have you ever met him personally? Have you ever spoke to him face to face? I get some of the videos he posts on instagram are a bit cringey, but that is what young lads do in this day and age.

On another note, what did you make of Foden and Greenwoods behaviour? Would you say they are both big time Charlie's?

I bet your bottom dollar if that was Sancho that had done what Foden did, you would be slagging him off for fun.

you seem very positive about everything united and players linked to them.............?

No beating around the bush with me, will tell it how i see it, regardless of whether i piss other people off...

Regardless of what United pay for him, he will be a great signing for them. Its hard to find many 20 year olds with the same statistics as Sancho, he is a complete footballer. He is not only a goal threat, but he is a fantastic creator as well, his decision making in the final third is excellent. His link up play is very good and he would be perfect in a team like ours. I would have loved us to sign him.

If Utd pull it off, it will be a great coup for them. Their attack will be something to fear for sure in 2-3 years time.

Complete footballer my arse, absolute bobbins for England yet again.

He’s good, very good but has a massive attitude problem. He need to work out if he wants to be a Sturbridge or reach his full potential - I know where my money goes - and I’ll double down if he ends up with the show ponies at United, would be spending more effort on his TikToks and insta than his football there !

I remember watching him start (pretty sure it was his debut against a foreign team) and he got hooked. He came off looking like the coach had pissed on his cornflakes, it was actually Foden who replaced him and Foden stuck his hand out as you do. Sancho just glared straight ahead and brushed right past him. Foden looked momentarily perplexed but just shrugged his shoulders and carried on. I knew then that the coaching staff had a job on their hands.

Why do you keep trying to deflect the narrative on to Foden? Seems very strange.

I'd pay the money for him in a heartbeat. We have a natural home for him in the squad seeing Mahrez is not trusted by Pep in big games. As for being too expensive, I agree but we'll probably end up being 75m for a 29 year old defender who had an average year so what does the money even matter.

As for personality and attitude, our best young player was recently caught shagging some random blonde while having a 1 year old baby back at home and being called up to NT for the first time. If one gets benefit of doubt the other must aswell.

I remember watching him start (pretty sure it was his debut against a foreign team) and he got hooked. He came off looking like the coach had pissed on his cornflakes, it was actually Foden who replaced him and Foden stuck his hand out as you do. Sancho just glared straight ahead and brushed right past him. Foden looked momentarily perplexed but just shrugged his shoulders and carried on. I knew then that the coaching staff had a job on their hands.

Why do you keep trying to deflect the narrative on to Foden? Seems very strange.
Same as many footballers when they get subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.