Lack of enthusiasm thread

football is not the same and it shows what a big part the fans make

before lockdown and covid-19 there was a question would or does football need fans in the grounds
with the big money maker in football the arm chair fans watching all over the world. there was this question about match going fans being a small part of modern day football and football clubs does not really need fans in the grounds

well it shown that no amount of money can replace the match going fans to football clubs its the soul of the game
its the atmosphere and pressure to play in front of large amount of people and without that is just training games

my lack of enthusiasm in football is clear, football or live games in the new season will be watching only manchester city games ? i tried watching other games but its soul less and after 5 minutes am gone turn over
If this was the future of football forever more and there was to be no more fans at grounds, I’d stop watching for good!

The actual game on the grass that goes on isn’t actually as good as we think it is, it’s the fans that make the game!

Football without fans is absolutely awful and feels like it means nothing!

I had the Fulham v Arsenal game on earlier and barely watched a minute and I’m going to the gym now instead of watching this Palace v Southampton game.

Normally I’d be fixated at every kick. But I’m just not arsed about this at all!

If this was the future of football, forever more, I’d stop watching for good!

Its absolutely awful and feels like it means nothing!

yep its soul less football

people thought football could live without match going fans because of the revenue from tv
well sorry its never going to be like that, no amount of money from tv will make the game we all love
its fans that make the players and the game we all love

I know we’ve only played a few weeks ago but absolutely boggles my mind the season has started and our manager hasn’t even overseen a training session! Hope I’m proven wrong but between that, the Messi saga, injuries/covid and the stupid fucking international friendlies I’d be shocked if we‘re fit and firing from day one.

yep its soul less football

people thought football could live without match going fans because of the revenue from tv
well sorry its never going to be like that, no amount of money from tv will make the game we all love
its fans that make the players and the game we all love

The alternative is no TV money or sponsor money and letting it die completely.

At the monent, I'm struggling to see how the squad is much different to last season and, consequently, how we will fare any better than last season. Couple that with our atrocious injury record, and PL/PiGMOL/VaR manipulation of results and I'm not sanguine about our chances of competing for the title.

Subject to our transfer activity between now and the end of the window, I see us being in a scrap for 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.