Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To suggest Messi has used City is the biggest pile of crap I've read in a while.

It's just something to say and is quite insulting to both the player who is in a crap situation and City's intelligence. That's before you even get to Messi's relationship with Pep, TB and Soriano.

Suggest you return to a forum of the team you actually follow.
Take it easy mate lmao... City never made it official they were going after messi. Our stance has always been that we will wait and watch to see how things play out between messi and Barcelona. I don't see how city made fool of themselves .!!! other than fans and news reports speculations.

As of what messi wanted we will never know as bartomeu didn't allow negotiations. He was obviously linked to city because in past city wanted him and now more so with pep connection. IMO he is going stay and sign another contract with barcelona next year.

You are free to come after me if he signs a pre contract in January with us

Take it easy mate lmao... City never made it official they were going after messi. Our stance has always been that we will wait and watch to see how things play out between messi and Barcelona. I don't see how city made fool of themselves .!!! other than fans and news reports speculations.

As of what messi wanted we will never know as bartomeu didn't allow negotiations. He was obviously linked to city because in past city wanted him and now more so with pep connection. IMO he is going stay and sign another contract with barcelona next year.

You are free to come after me if he signs a pre contract in January with us

It doesn't matter what happens in the future. Messi has not used us for anything. There could be a minuscule argument that we used him but even that's ridiculous.

Last edited:
As are you

It doesn't matter what happens in the future. Messi has not used us for anything. There could be a minuscule argument that we used him but even that's ridiculous.
How does it not matter what happens in future. He said barca has no project and he wants out . That holds true in future too. so let's see what he does in January .No president will immediately bring project to a club with debt and messi is not getting any younger.

Miniscule argument that we used him!???? Yes that's absolutely ridiculous! How did we use him lmao!!! What are u a barca fan hiding in city forum!?

Funny that with seemingly Leo and Suarez staying, Barca’s rebuild is basically the same old aging squad as the one last year that squandered the title and got embarrassed by Bayern,only possibly bringing in Memphis fucking Depay to block their new crown jewel 18 year old getting more playing time.

shouldve taken what they could get from getting Messi’s wages off the books and had a proper rebuild, because it sounds like Real are going to have a galactico window next summer.

Funny that with seemingly Leo and Suarez staying, Barca’s rebuild is basically the same old aging squad as the one last year that squandered the title and got embarrassed by Bayern,only possibly bringing in Memphis fucking Depay to block their new crown jewel 18 year old getting more playing time.

shouldve taken what they could get from getting Messi’s wages off the books and had a proper rebuild, because it sounds like Real are going to have a galactico window next summer.
It's actually open for everyone to see that their management doesn't give a shit about barcelona. Their transfers and negotiations make no sense. If real get Mbappe and Camavinga next year . Barcelona can forget the league for 3-4 years atleast.

How does it not matter what happens in future. He said barca has no project and he wants out . That holds true in future too. so let's see what he does in January .No president will immediately bring project to a club with debt and messi is not getting any younger.

Miniscule argument that we used him!???? Yes that's absolutely ridiculous! How did we use him lmao!!! What are u a barca fan hiding in city forum!?

Unless I'm mistaken you said that Messi has used City.

That is what I'm saying is nonsense.

Let's look at what Messi has done and what City have done.

No point my repeating the actions that Messi took they were clear for everyone to see. There was nothing more he could have done to get out. He tried to leave for nothing and believed he could.

How is that using City? City haven't even approached Barca directly. Messi has had a 2 year contract to sign in front of him at Barca but wants to leave so hasn't signed it. If he signs it in the future that won't be because anything City have done.

The argument that City have used Messi is that we got him to do all he has done in order to get him for free.

Both are ridiculous but your assertion is the dafter of the two as he has alienated everyone but the fans and has gained nothing. We are no worse off now than we were before.

Last edited:

No point my repeating the actions that Messi took they were clear for everyone to see. There was nothing more he could have done to get out. He tried to leave for nothing and believed he could.

How is that using City? City haven't even approached Barca directly. Messi has had a 2 year contract to sign in front of him at Barca but wants to leave so hasn't signed it. If he signs it in the future that won't be because anything City have done.

The argument that City have used Messi is that we we got him to do all he has done in order to get him for free.

Both are ridiculous but your assertion is the dafter of the two as he has alienated everyone but the fans and has gained nothing. We are no worse off now than we were before.
We wanted him for free!? You believe that? When literally very reliable sources stated we are willing to go upto 100M + players if barcelona are willing to negotiate or amicably let messi go.

What has messi gained from the situation? Well it could b the fact that earlier bartomeu/barcelona media used to blame messi and his friends for controlling the club and blaming them for everything but now messi has effectively proven that he controls nothing in the club. So he actually won over bartomeu in that aspect.

All I said was that IMO will never know if messi really wanted to leave unless he signs a pre contract in January with whatever club he wants to. Because barcelona's conditions will b the same as now and there will b not contract holding him back.

Last edited:
We wanted him for free!? You believe that? When literally very reliable sources stated we are willing to go upto 100M + players if barcelona are willing to negotiate or amicably let messi go.

What has messi gained from the situation? Well it could b the fact that earlier bartomeu/barcelona media used to blame messi and his friends for controlling the club and blaming them for everything but now messi has effectively proven that he controls nothing in the club. So he actually won over bartomeu in that aspect.

All I said was that IMO will never know if messi really wanted to leave unless he signs a pre contract in January. Because barcelona's conditions will b the same as now and there will b not contract holding him back.

Messi could have done all of that without City.

And of course City believed we could get him for free..that's literally what his contract says and TH has confirmed many times that was our position. That is not to say that we wouldn't be prepared to pay if we had to. The two situations are not the same.

You are not alone in believing Messi may have done us over in some bizarre way but it flies in the face of all the facts.

If you can't see it or have another opinion fair enough but a lot on here have also appreciated his efforts to get to City and I don't think it's fair to say he would use Pep Soriano and TB for an alteria motive such as showing who runs Barca.

The argument that City have used Messi is that we got him to do all he has done in order to get him for free.

you keep pushing this narrative that he did all he could when it is simply not true
he has even stated himself he was unwilling to do all he could by refusing to go to court

the media statement changed little, we knew he wasn't happy, we knew he wanted to leave and had asked to do so as per his contract

as for the court case, I've seen it mentioned this would take a long time, no idea what that assumption is based upon as I have no idea how the legal system in Spain works, be nice to know if the assumption has some basis on fact rather than helps your fake narrative

you keep pushing this narrative that he did all he could when it is simply not true
he has even stated himself he was unwilling to do all he could by refusing to go to court

the media statement changed little, we knew he wasn't happy, we knew he wanted to leave and had asked to do so as per his contract

as for the court case, I've seen it mentioned this would take a long time, no idea what that assumption is based upon as I have no idea how the legal system in Spain works, be nice to know if the assumption has some basis on fact rather than helps your fake narrative

Any court case takes a long time particularly in the times of COVID. Certainly longer than the end of this transfer window! If you really think he did all that and never wanted to go there's nothing more I can say. None of what he did required City to do anything therefore he didn't use us whether he comes eventually or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.