It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you like it or not we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and hence our ambition should always be to not play second fiddle to anyone. That's how the Madrids and the Barcas have dominated for years. If we don't have any ambition and we keep thinking about where we came from, we will settle for less. We have worked incredibly hard the last ten years to get where we are and I am proud of that but there should be no easing off now. That's what defines a great club and we are one now.

Now some posters are a bit too negative for my liking but they are certainly not "spoiled fucking cunts" like you say, It's just that our expectations are incredibly high these days and that's why they don't want to settle for anything. 2nd is not good enough for us. That's how I see it. It doesn't matter what days in the 60s or 70s you have seen but they have changed. Maybe you are happy that we have come a long way and we shouldn't complain, but others might feel different. The above doesn't apply to the lurking rags and dippers ofcourse.
There are lots of spoiled fucking cunts in here, no offence but there are. Every fucking thing they don’t like becomes a huge issue. I like the way our club is run, and fucking hell I have seen some useless fucking cunts running it. My namesake being the worst

To be fair to people not rating Torres as more than a squad/backup option I will say this -

None of us have seen that much of him. He only played a handful of games for Valencia.

So yes if you dig out a few compilations or watched a few Valencia games when we were linked or read up on how highly rated he was, then you can start getting excited.

But a lot of people just don't care enough to do all that or don't have the time or whatever.

He is essentially an unknown 20 yead old who has zero international reputation for the casual fan.

But so was Sané.

Usually unknowns don't debut for their country.
Analysts of the game in Spain have rated him highly for a while.
Bluemoon posters who have never seen him play are not the best judge of whether pep sees him as a starter or not.

Usually unknowns don't debut for their country.
Analysts of the game in Spain have rated him highly for a while.
Bluemoon posters who have never seen him play are not the best judge of whether pep sees him as a starter or not.
A lot of players are unknown internationally before their international debuts. A lot of people in this country won't know much about Kalvin Phillips, let alone people in Spain, France, Germany etc.

The other 2 sentences are completely irrelevant to my post and suggest you didn't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.