Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

b9c7d1417223cad1671dfa207611798231d13a95.gifv

I don’t know if you know the lad who’s posted that but I will bet you any sum of money you care to mention that he’s a) never been to Anfield and b) is from nowhere near Liverpool. That’s something a lot of you on here miss - we hate those cunts a lot more than you ever could. They bear no relevance at all to the average local matchgoer. Sad little cling ons who live their football lives online.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you know the lad who’s posted that but I will bet you any sum of money you care to mention that he’s a) never been to Anfield and b) is from nowhere near Liverpool. That’s something a lot of you on here miss - we hate those cunts a lot more than you ever could. They bear no relevance at all to the average local matchgoer. Sad little cling ons who loves their football lives online.
How the fuck would I know him?

How the fuck would I know him?

Ah, I wasn’t sure if it was somebody off your own Twitter, someone who you might know in real life and was holding him up as an example of bellendery. Obviously not and frankly I don’t fucking blame you for not wanting to know him. Weapons grade helmet to the core.

Ah, I wasn’t sure if it was somebody off your own Twitter, someone who you might know in real life and was holding him up as an example of bellendery. Obviously not and frankly I don’t fucking blame you for not wanting to know him. Weapons grade helmet to the core.
God, no. I've got no friends, so I wouldn't have anybody on my twitter account.

:-(

God, no. I've got no friends, so I wouldn't have anybody on my twitter account.

:-(

Haha...I had to jib Twitter because I was constantly getting into arguments with Tory cheerleaders to the point where I realised I had a real life to do that. Don’t miss it at all to be honest.

I was thinking what Thiago would bring to Liverpool midfield . If you look at his scoring record it is 3 goals last season so at least it isn't that

I mentioned above that you’ll see us playing differently next year, Klopp isn’t afraid to mix it up.
We joke about Liverpool hoofing it 70 yards to the runners up front but Klopp can mix it up as you said. He's just as adept at the short, 50 yard passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.