It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I said last night on here apart used rodri as a example, they lose a presser instantly if he plays , he’s passing in the middle is no good if it’s short passes to Henderson , Henderson couldn’t trap a bag of cement

Thiago has been a lovely technician when he has had time and space to spray the ball wide, usually when the team is already five goals to the good.

Gundo can look even better than KDB when City are coasting and all momentum is going for more goals.

Thiago's injury record is pretty bad and unless they can rotate him with Firmino in a false nine or ten position, he will look lost in and eight or six, with one less person to do the running for the Liverpool midfield.

Ironically, they would then have a similar issue that City have had, leaving the defence exposed to midfield runners going on behind.

We even saw that last weekend against Leeds and it would only be further compounded by a set of legs less in Thiago.

He's Gundo on pretty much every level, not sure how their goals for stack up?

It's the type of signing I would have expected United to have made in recent years, going for a bigger name rather than someone who could probably do the job a lot better.

If they had got Aouar, that would have justified a gulp.

Since when did Thiago send people into a panic?

He's the same as Gundo but with an even worse injury record, so slow but great when afforded time and space.

Thiago of five or six years ago, maybe, but not this particular model.

12 months ago a workmanlike Liverpool midfielder ran right through him.

Pep has had numerous approaches to link up with him again and has declined each time.

Liverpool will have to sacrifice a runner to accommodate him on a weekly basis, which will certainly make things interesting.

Agree and a four year deal to boot he is a name.

Last edited:
simone certainly did show the world how to play against liverpool,not many team can keep liverpools attackers only having 37 shots at goals,fucking genius simone.

your talking bollox

You don't live up to your name peace frog mate. Why such a moody frog?

Watch the way teams set up before and after the Atletico games. Watford did the same thing and beat them.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed way to beat them but he found a way to reduce risk and increase counters. 37 shots doesn't mean anything if you're trying to spank it in from 25 yards all the time.

Look at their win/loss ratio before and after those games. Again not saying it's the knly reason but it's definitely a factor.

xxx

Thiago has been a lovely technician when he has had time and space to spray the ball wide, usually when the team is already five goals to the good.

Gundo can look even better than KDB when City are coasting and all momentum is going for more goals.

Thiago's injury record is pretty bad and unless they can rotate him with Firmino in a false nine or ten position, he will look lost in and eight or six, with one less person to do the running for the Liverpool midfield.

Ironically, they would then have a similar issue that City have had, leaving the defence exposed to midfield runners going on behind.

We even saw that last weekend against Leeds and it would only be further compounded by a set of legs less in Thiago.

It's the type of signing I would have expected United to have made in recent years, going for a bigger name rather than someone who could probably do the job a lot better.

he’s played like 200 games in 11 years and 80 of them Have been in the last 2 seasons !!!

also being a deep laying playmaker or a 6 in the German league is prob a lot easier then doing it in the premier league.
Press going giddy for this because it’s the dippers, if he was signing for us there would be no where near this amount of noise.

Last edited:

No Arsenal will get him instead. A class player and one would will raise their game without a shadow of a doubt.

Hearing Everton might still be keen on resigning Stones.

That might work on a variety of levels, including his personal situation.

I would be sad to see him leave at this stage.

If Stones goes we have space for a home grown player. I doubt he’ll leave as it will be a difficult deal to get done in a hurry.

I’m surprised to see Jack Gaughan mention Fernandinho possibly leaving for Turkey as every season someone is linked there. I think only Clichy has actually gone though. Do you think there’s anything in that particular rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.