United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what has been a pretty un-eventful and frustrating week for City, this result definitely cheered me up.

United were absolutely woeful and Palace fully deserving of their victory.

I have been on the moan recently about City's transfer business and i know it comes across like i am being a spoilt brat, but when you have the likes of Kompany, David Silva, Leroy Sane leaving your club and Fernandinho getting a year older with Aguero looking likely that he will be out for up to 2 months, i think it is justifiable that fans should be slightly worried and want to see the club moving fast to bring replacements in. However, all i have seen on twitter every single week from United fans is #Glaziersout #Woodwardout #AnnounceSancho. This evening we have now seen a new hashtag trending... #Oleout.

They haven't really lost any key players over the past 3 seasons, only players they wanted to sell. They have spent approx 307m on transfers over 3 seasons, City have spent approx 60m less than them in that period. The point i am making is... why do they keep running with the complete and utter myth that Woodward is doing absolutely nothing and not bringing players in and Glaziers aren't backing United in the transfer market? Are these muppets from another planet or something?

Gary Neville said this evening, forget Sancho, United won't win a league title with the CB pairing they have. They spent 80m on Maguire last season and 55m on Wan Bissaka. That is 135m on two players. How about they shop abroad, pick up a quality CB and a quality RB for half the price and then spread the remaining cost they paid for these two very ordinary players across the rest of the squad? They keep moaning about how they don't have good enough squad depth to compete on all fronts... well they only have themselves to blame... they can't keep slagging off the Glaziers by saying that they aren't financially supporting the club and investing in the squad.

I have heard the cries from United fans on social media that they want Sancho, Koulibaly and Telles. Sancho will cost over 100m, Telles about 30m and Koulibaly about 70m... if they were to bring these 3 players in... that would take their transfer spending up to past 500m mark over 3 seasons. How much more money do these fuckers want to spend before they ACTUALLY compete for the title?

They are in over 600m worth of debt... how can you justify that level of spending especially when we are in a global pandemic?! I am sure some of those Rag fans are from another planet. They need to join the rest of us in the real world.

It is alright for us, we have arab oil owners who are absolutely minted, same rules don't apply to them.

Fuckin beautiful watching those ludicrous VAR decisions tonight, but if they’d gone against us I’d still be kicking the cat now

After what has been a pretty un-eventful and frustrating week for City, this result definitely cheered me up.

United were absolutely woeful and Palace fully deserving of their victory.

I have been on the moan recently about City's transfer business and i know it comes across like i am being a spoilt brat, but when you have the likes of Kompany, David Silva, Leroy Sane leaving your club and Fernandinho getting a year older with Aguero looking likely that he will be out for up to 2 months, i think it is justifiable that fans should be slightly worried and want to see the club moving fast to bring replacements in. However, all i have seen on twitter every single week from United fans is #Glaziersout #Woodwardout #AnnounceSancho. This evening we have now seen a new hashtag trending... #Oleout.

They haven't really lost any key players over the past 3 seasons, only players they wanted to sell. They have spent approx 307m on transfers over 3 seasons, City have spent approx 60m less than them in that period. The point i am making is... why do they keep running with the complete and utter myth that Woodward is doing absolutely nothing and not bringing players in and Glaziers aren't backing United in the transfer market? Are these muppets from another planet or something?

Gary Neville said this evening, forget Sancho, United won't win a league title with the CB pairing they have. They spent 80m on Maguire last season and 55m on Wan Bissaka. That is 135m on two players. How about they shop abroad, pick up a quality CB and a quality RB for half the price and then spread the remaining cost they paid for these two very ordinary players across the rest of the squad? They keep moaning about how they don't have good enough squad depth to compete on all fronts... well they only have themselves to blame... they can't keep slagging off the Glaziers by saying that they aren't financially supporting the club and investing in the squad.

I have heard the cries from United fans on social media that they want Sancho, Koulibaly and Telles. Sancho will cost over 100m, Telles about 30m and Koulibaly about 70m... if they were to bring these 3 players in... that would take their transfer spending up to past 500m mark over 3 seasons. How much more money do these fuckers want to spend before they ACTUALLY compete for the title?

They are in over 600m worth of debt... how can you justify that level of spending especially when we are in a global pandemic?! I am sure some of those Rag fans are from another planet. They need to join the rest of us in the real world.

It is alright for us, we have arab oil owners who are absolutely minted, same rules don't apply to them.

The total for the Rags defenders tonight (back 4 that started + Bailly & AWB on the bench) was £220m. Crystal Palace's entire squad tonight cost about £120m combined.

The media hype them so much I can sort of understand why people start worrying about them and the threat they may be. Then you look at game one and they line up with these players in their side.

Fosu Mensah
Lindelof
Maguire
Shaw
Mctominay
James

None of these players are anywhere near good enough. On the bench they had Igloo, Fred and Matic!

Not to mention fucking Solskaar leading them.
You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.