Jules Koundé

So, you’ve assumed that something that hasn’t been completed, has been completed. You also want three massive pieces of business done by 20.15 tomorrow.

I think you are my boss, Bernadette and we both work for Telford’s answer to Wernham Hogg. Congratulations on the decree absolute in your divorce from reality.

Dickhead, calm down.

I'm not expecting anything to be done by tomorrow at 20.15. The only thing I'm expecting is that you will still be a dickhead at 20.15 tomorrow, the day after that and for the rest of the year.

Don't get angry at me because Bernadette in Telford turned you down sweet cheeks.

So, you’ve assumed that something that hasn’t been completed, has been completed. You also want three massive pieces of business done by 20.15 tomorrow.

I think you are my boss, Bernadette and we both work for Telford’s answer to Wernham Hogg. Congratulations on the decree absolute in your divorce from reality.

Pics?

How many free spots do we have to bring In players? Not too fussed if we leave Otamendi out as he could play in the cup games (barring champs league).

How many free spots do we have to bring In players? Not too fussed if we leave Otamendi out as he could play in the cup games (barring champs league).
Actually Otamendi going the other way could be an option. Although Carlos and Otamendi at the back. They'd give about six penalties away per game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.