Jules Koundé

Dickhead, calm down.

I'm not expecting anything to be done by tomorrow at 20.15. The only thing I'm expecting is that you will still be a dickhead at 20.15 tomorrow, the day after that and for the rest of the year.

Don't get angry at me because Bernadette in Telford turned you down sweet cheeks.
First of all, yes I’m a dickhead. I don’t need to calm down though because I assumed your post saying we had signed Kounde and we should sign a Left Back, CM and forward before the season starts, (which for us is by 20.15 tomorrow) was a humorous post on your part. I therefore attempted a response in kind, directing the object of humour at my company and the dickheads they employ.

As I work there, you must be correct and I am dickhead.

Just for the record, Bernadette, the passive aggressive, Narcissistic, Sociopath, Crystal Tip features Standard Poodle isn’t my type.

With your temper though she might think your post was foreplay.

First of all, yes I’m a dickhead. I don’t need to calm down though because I assumed your post saying we had signed Kounde and we should sign a Left Back, CM and forward before the season starts, (which for us is by 20.15 tomorrow) was a humorous post on your part. I therefore attempted a response in kind, directing the object of humour at my company and the dickheads they employ.

Just for the record, Bernadette, the passive aggressive, Narcissistic, Sociopath, Crystal Tip features Standard Poodle isn’t my type.

No problem! :) let's not row about it! Yeah, I was joking as I'm totally aware it's hard to sign anyone let alone at short notice.

I hope Kounde signs and we get off to a flyer tomorrow, I'm sure you do as well :)

This could be worth staying up for a bit.

Another comparison here btw. Chose some City players from some of their better seasons. Laporte from 18/19, Otamendi 17/18, Stones 18/19, Vinnie 18/19. Kounde holds his own fine in aerial and ground duels. Not bad at all.

Ake is 49% aerial success last year and Garcia 35%...

View attachment 2678

If Stones had better success rate in Aerial & Ground duels, in which aspect of the game Jules is better than John ?

Would you though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.