Jim Davidson

I was being sarcastic, he's bad to the point of cringeworthiness. Unfathomable that he has had a career in comedy.
Lenny will always be able to look back fondly and with pride on his time as the first black performer on the black and white minstrel show, as well as the various other caricatures of black stereotypes he brought into our homes via tiswas and the comic strip. For me, the funniest thing he ever did was shag Dawn French.

He might have had Jewish Ancestry on his fathers side but was brought up a strict Catholic owing to his Irish mother.

There's a very distinct Jewish sense of humour. People can have Jewish personalities too.

Manning had a Shalom greeting in his home, FWIW.

Lenny will always be able to look back fondly and with pride on his time as the first black performer on the black and white minstrel show, as well as the various other caricatures of black stereotypes he brought into our homes via tiswas and the comic strip. For me, the funniest thing he ever did was shag Dawn French.

I remember his first TV appearance on Opportunity Knocks. He was doing a pretty piss poor Frank Spencer impersonation, bending over a pram cooing to a baby. Then he stood up and turned around and the audience fell about laughing purely because the last thing they expected to see was a black face.

He was shit then and has been shit ever since. I like your Dawn French reference though.

I saw Dawn French on tv doing stand up and she was absolutely brilliant. The Vicar of Dibley was very clever too. Some brilliant characters like No No No No No No No No No Jim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.