Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (21/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of hand-wringing on the pre-match thread. We are a rather good team, in fact.
Now, at the risk of pouring cold water. We know we can score goals. From everywhere. And as long as we have possession, the other team can't score. Up to the defence to do their job at the other end. No fucking goals on the breakaway and first attack, please, this season! Or at least, not for a while.
I'm not watching this, in fact. Just following the feed on the BBC (it annoyed me that they questioned Kev's penalty. Do they ever question Salah's penalty claims? Do they fuck…)
Are we really as good as we seem to be?

No it isn't (I can have two tabs open! & Radio 5 for our game) it is great to see their pain after that banner which the club sanctioned.

I love to read the cafe - I used to even put the odd comment on - usually to point out that there current situation can be traced right back to Sir Alex Ferguson and an argument about a race course.

I have been banned 7 times!
Watch the game ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.