Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Fern,Walker,Ake superb,annoyed that Wolves only attacking player Traore,nothing on the left because Walker is Walker,but the lack of backup for Mendy one on one was poor.Pleased at the result,beforehand I would have been well chuffed with a draw.Great start to a new season,plus the new record.

Jimmy Murray, Stan Cullis, Enoch Powell, Billy Wright, Steve Bull, David Wagstaffe, er, I think I stop at Waggy!
You missed out Johnny Hancocks (who was at school with my Dad), Jimmy Mullen, Eddie Clamp, Eddie Stuart, Major Frank Buckley, Barry Stobart (remember him?), Bert Williams, John Richards, etc.

Delighted with that win. I’m also enjoying the fact that a number of blues were backing us to lose tonight and have lost their money! Mugs

First half simply brilliant. Second half we understandably tired quickly.

Tactically spot on from Pep playing 2 holding midfielders. Ferny my MOTM.

Much to like.

Delighted with that win. I’m also enjoying the fact that a number of blues were backing us to lose tonight and have lost their money! Mugs
They're not mugs, and they'll be as delighted as the rest of us.

I don't bet, but I didn't fancy us either, especially as we've had less than 2 weeks training, and wolves had already played and won.

I can see ake playing at LB in games where pep wants us to be more solid based on that performance. Still think we need that additional CB as stones just seems to have lost his way.

if beingpicky we did drift a bit at 2-0 in second half and would have preferred a bit more of a push to continue for a 3rd. However, it was the first game and it was a very good performance.

Jesus, foden, de bruyne all excellent.
It Would be nice if Fernandinho is back in midfield permanently.

What's that prick got to say for himself?
Asked De Bruyne “With Liverpool winning their first 2 games do you feel the pressure to win to stop them from running away with it like they did last season?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.