Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Did you watch the game ? He worked his arse off, ran all over the pitch and pulled defenders all over the place. He had a great game.
Funny, I'm not seeing anything about Gabby's pass on the Foden goal. He picked out the proper pass to Kev quickly maintaining the momentum, who was in a great position to pass a through ball to Raz. Others have held these up, looking for their own chance and its gone begging.

Gabby will get the benefit of a steady run in the team with Sergio out.
He looks stronger. Works his socks off. Does need to check his runs, but sits very well into that trio of front men. They are constantly interchanging.
Deserved the goal even if it got a bit of luck.
It's about time the luck went his way for a change. He's had a lot of bad luck.

only caught the highlights. silly tackle for the first, Kevin played well for it. well taken. Raz did brilliant for the second, lovely finish from Phil. Jesus looks like he got rewards for a hard grafted shift, I love when Jesus scores the beaut!

Wolves did seem as tricky as last season, the small winger that nutmegged the King looks crafty. Glad to see their still solid, wish them all the best for the season. Top result lads.
Wish who all the best? Wolves ? One of the hateful 8? I fuckin dont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.