Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Great first half, all at 100mph, so I expected the drop off. Mendy has been given some stick, and there was certainly a couple of wobbles, but again, his first half game was fine, for me.
Kev is a fucking incredible player, how much must he be worth now?

Foden was excellent, all over the place, playing from the right first half, up top in the 2nd and even collected the ball in the pivot, he will get more goals than silva he moves better than silva, he has great passing, vision and passion obviously not as good as silva, but we might not miss silva as much as I had feared, saying that I gave Kyle MOTM,he was brilliant, kev was the best player on the pitch, but that's what you would expect, great display except for the expected onslaught for 15 minutes in the 2nd half, jesus was excellent he was getting knocked about all match, we tired but for the first game after the "Pre season "we've had, against an excellent wolves side,well happy, big up for stones, and Ake looks very comfortable in this city side

Great first half, all at 100mph, so I expected the drop off. Mendy has been given some stick, and there was certainly a couple of wobbles, but again, his first half game was fine, for me.
Kev is a fucking incredible player, how much must he be worth now?
No one can completely stop Traore. He did OK. I particularly liked Sterling getting stuck in on Traore to help him out.

City seemed to be very tired. It was fortunate in a way that we played a side who also had a delayed return to training.

Funny, I'm not seeing anything about Gabby's pass on the Foden goal. He picked out the proper pass to Kev quickly maintaining the momentum, who was in a great position to pass a through ball to Raz. Others have held these up, looking for their own chance and its gone begging.
That second goal was a thing of real beauty.

The way we managed the game last 5 mins or so keeping it in the corners as well as away from wolves really warmed my heart.

This is exactly what we did so well the last 2 times we won the league and shows the team are hungry to win.

great start glad city are back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.