Micah Richards the pundit

Dave Bennett , Rodger Palmer and Alex Williams they were the standard bearers for us, the abuse those three got back in the 80s was appalling, Alex especially.

Things are much improved but always can be better.

you took the words out of my mouth, don’t forget Clive... I’m good pals with Gus, his brother, also a decent player in his own right, however, if you asked him if the nation was ‘woke’, he’d laugh his bollocks off, he’s still going through it now in 2020 in his work life...

this notion of woke isn’t solved by reported marches in the news or organised rallies, it begins and ends with educating a Continued generation of people who are exposed to racism by old fashioned family values, its where it stops and ends, it went underground is all, those snidey bigots have the balls behind their four walls is all and control the narrative.....

A little bit racist is still racist!!!!

I would rather listen to game analysis from pundits not bang on about a woman who is not even on the show, or relevant to the games on the TV.

He seems bitter but I’m not sure why, though?
I don't know, I can't remember why he left, I presumed something about that.

I understand the problems at the club in that period, but it was P.J.Swales that was the issue, but big nose still seems very bitter about MCFC.

you took the words out of my mouth, don’t forget Clive... I’m good pals with Gus, his brother, also a decent player in his own right, however, if you asked him if the nation was ‘woke’, he’d laugh his bollocks off, he’s still going through it now in 2020 in his work life...

this notion of woke isn’t solved by reported marches in the news or organised rallies, it begins and ends with educating a Continued generation of people who are exposed to racism by old fashioned family values, its where it stops and ends, it went underground is all, those snidey bigots have the balls behind their four walls is all and control the narrative.....

A little bit racist is still racist!!!!
Education is the only solution, not wearing daft pin badges on shirts on tv.

I remember City playing Leeds at Elland RD, Alex was in goal, he must have had half of Fifes UK banana stock thrown at him, frightening but in those days it was accepted.

I understand the problems at the club in that period, but it was P.J.Swales that was the issue, but big nose still seems very bitter about MCFC.

He follows the agenda from the puppet master Sky, scared to death of being marginalised for sticking up for the filthy human rights abuser....

He was in the studio with Rednapp and Henry a while baci, and I sincerely don’t mean this to come across as pompous, however, he had a suit on that smelt of desperation compared the other two...

He knows he has a good gig and good luck to him but he projects as a very bitter individual, he needs to remember what makes City fans unique, we stand by them through the same bullshit they may of been on the end of, yet we pay for the pleasure!

He follows the agenda from the puppet master Sky, scared to death of being marginalised for sticking up for the filthy human rights abuser....

He was in the studio with Rednapp and Henry a while baci, and I sincerely don’t mean this to come across as pompous, however, he had a suit on that smelt of desperation compared the other two...

He knows he has a good gig and good luck to him but he projects as a very bitter individual, he needs to remember what makes City fans unique, we stand by them through the same bullshit they may of been on the end of, yet we pay for the pleasure!
It's nothing to do with who a pundit used to play for, it's simply a question are they good at their job.

I hate Roy Keane, but as a punit , he is entertaining.

Watching Ashley Cole on Sunday was an embarrassment, he struggles to put a couple of words together.

I understood it was because Kendall didnt rate him and brought in his own man Neil Poynton Hinchliffe went to Everton but unfortunately so did Kendall which was hardly Citys fault.
Having said that Swales was a twat for treating players like shit when he wanted to make money .
The old players tell many a story about him.

Yet he predicts us to win the league. If the dippers stop us winning the league again then yes they are in the conversation of great teams. I fucking hate the dippers but you would be looking at back to back titles and a cl in 3 seasons sadly.
Spot-on. Whatever we may think of Liverpool's fanbase. If they win the Premier League this season (back to back) after winning the Champions League (and finishing second to us with 98 points) they would have to be considered as one of the best English teams of all time. If we win the Champions League this season then we would also have to be in that debate. We are lucky to be able to watch such fantastic football. Micah is a breath of fresh air because he tells the truth and can rise above his own club loyalties unlike most of the biased pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.