Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola: “With this lack of preparation and seven players out and not coming back soon, we have to keep the players from Monday as safe as possible. We will see how many are available, how they recover. We have just three days.”

Pep Guardiola: “All we want is the seven players that are out to come back. Now we have a competition that we cannot spend the energy that we spent today, before Leicester, so we're going to play mostly academy players and try to keep the energy for the #PL...” #MCFC |
@ManCity

Smart arse.

Steffen

Josh Wilson-Esbrand (LB) (He is only 17 so ?)
Tosin
Harwood bellis
Dionkou (RB)

Doyle
Egan Riley (Another only 17 ?)

Bernarbe
Torres
Mahrez

Delap

I think Ottamendi will partner Howard-Bellis and also wear the armband ... just as he did last year I think.

Might be unpopular but I don't care about winning this at all. All it does is exhaust everyone mentally for the run in and the European Cup. Look at what Liverpool have done with a relatively small and shallow squad compared to ours. I would swap 3 League Cups for 1 Champions League or Premier League win.

I can’t see us playing 11 Youth players. I think it would be unfair on the youngsters.

I would like to see Mahrez, Ferra,Otamendi,ederson starting at least

Might be unpopular but I don't care about winning this at all. All it does is exhaust everyone mentally for the run in and the European Cup. Look at what Liverpool have done with a relatively small and shallow squad compared to ours. I would swap 3 League Cups for 1 Champions League or Premier League win.

I'd swap all our league cups for one CL. Its a competition that is losing its appeal where as the CL is becoming the stand out that everyone wants to win.

I think Ottamendi will partner Howard-Bellis and also wear the armband ... just as he did last year I think.

You could be right. I guess it comes down to who Pep thinks he may need to call on and those players getting priority for game time. On that basis it might be Ottamendi and Garcia that start.

I would just want to see Tosin and HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.