Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see us playing 11 Youth players. I think it would be unfair on the youngsters.

I would like to see Mahrez, Ferra,Otamendi,ederson starting at least

Why on earth would Eddie start in a league cup game at home to Bournemouth when we have a perfectly good, fit backup keeper?

Silly question, I am shit at I.T., can I get it on my tv for a tenner or does it need to be phone, laptop?

That's exactly what I have been asking (up above in this thread) but since I have already purchased the stream anyway, whether I watch it on TV or PC ... I have emailed them to let me know how to cast it on to my TV since I can't test it yet as it'll only give me access at the time of the game. Will post here when I get a reply from them.

Dickheads from rival clubs will just scoff at Pep's comments about us not being able to play the same starting eleven every three days. They will turn a blind eye to the fact we've seven players currently unavailable and our bench is starting to show that. Play eleven academy lads for me, I'm sure we'd still give Bournemouth a game

Steffen
Dionkou
Harwood-Bellis
Otamendi
Aké
Rodri
Doyle
Foden
Mahrez
Ferran
Delap

Carson, Walker, Ogbeta, de Bruyne, Palmer, Bernabé, Sterling

Will be so exciting to see some of these youngsters.

MEN has suggested two separate teams for Bournemouth and Leicester ... I like the idea ... and I think it won't be too far from these two:

Carabao Cup v Bournemouth

1600772881550.png

Premier League v Leicester

1600772925983.png

* I guess that's a typo in the second team, Ederson for Steffen in that surely.

MEN has suggested two separate teams for Bournemouth and Leicester ... I like the idea ... and I think it won't be too far from these two:

Carabao Cup v Bournemouth

View attachment 2732

Premier League v Leicester

View attachment 2733

* I guess that's a typo in the second team, Ederson for Steffen in that surely.
Typical MEN. No research.
García is injured and Nmecha is at Anderlecht. They also have Steffen starting both.

2 bit journalism.

(It also really pisses me off when the put the centre-backs the wrong way around)

Typical MEN. No research.
García is injured and Nmecha is at Anderlecht. They also have Steffen starting both.

2 bit journalism.

It should say Delap instead of Nmecha ... and Garcia is ok and back ... didn't play yesterday due to being sold to Barca and I suspect won't play on Thursday either for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.