Micah Richards the pundit

Looks like some here are already tearing one of our own down. Wondering how long it would take before they decide to tear Vinny down!
Bluemoon mate.

This is the same Bluemoon on which a number of "supporter's" said they didn't want Lionel Messi.

Best skipping past these ones....

Looks like some here are already tearing one of our own down. Wondering how long it would take before they decide to tear Vinny down!

Any of them start on Vincent Kompany and they’d better go into witness protection immediately!!! No one who has ever seen Eccles Blue in one of her rare temper losses has ever forgotten it! The GM of a very large building company is still telling his employees to make sure that I always get what I need at the time I want!
So don’t even joke about them turning on Captain Courageous, Captain Marvellous because I’m ready.
I am a placid person but like most quiet placid ones heaven help them when I erupt!!

JMHO :-) ;-)

The thing is, pundits get the big jobs for the big Prem games based on who they played for.

Micah’s not a good pundit, but almost none of them are who work on Prem games.

There’s two excellent pundits at Sky (out of all that they have): Greame Sounness and Liam Rosenior who is the best pundit out there full stop for any channel.

But Rosenior will never get the gig Micah has got because he played for Bristol Fulham Torquay Reading Ipswich Hull and Brighton, despite being better at the job description than anyone else at Sky.

We do not need and should not have an ex-City player on the pundit panel just because we think we should have one because we are a big club and we need someone sticking up for us just be cause there’s loads of them sticking up for United and Liverpool. It’s all about quality of the words that come out of someone’s mouth, not whether they played for United Liverpool or City.

The best pundits may very well be a full list of Liam Roseniors. People who may have played for League 1 to Championship clubs but who know the game inside out, can talk with correct grammar and articulate points clearly so that even complex tactical insight can be understood by the viewers at home.

It’s 2020 now, we need to move away from the celebrity pundits.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, pundits get the big jobs for the big Prem games based on who they played for.

There’s two excellent pundits at Sky (out of all that they have): Greame Sounness and Liam Rosenior who is the best pundit out there full stop for any channel.

But Rosenior will never get the gig Micah has got because he played for Bristol Fulham Torquay Reading Ipswich Hull and Brighton, despite being better at the job description than anyone else at Sky.

We do not need and should not have an ex-City player on the pundit panel just because we think we should have one because we are a big club and we need someone sticking up for us just be cause there’s loads of them sticking up for United and Liverpool. It’s all about quality of the words that come out of someone’s mouth, not whether they played for United Liverpool or City.

What you're suggesting is something that takes place in ideal world where everyone acts fair and honestly but we don't live in ideal world. Agendas are set and supported according to the interest of the club pundit is from. In such a scenario, we absolutely need city's representation to present our point of view.

Micah will learn with time but i think he has had a good start and will continue to improve further. We should support him. Some representation is better than nothing at all.

The best pundits may very well be a full list of Liam Roseniors. People who may have played for League 1 to Championship clubs but who know the game inside out, can talk with correct grammar and articulate points clearly so that even complex tactical insight can be understood by the viewers at home.

It’s 2020 now, we need to move away from the celebrity pundits.
Great post, spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.