Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First bit is true, second bit isn't.

Imagine being Steffen. At a young age you established yourself as the MLS' outstanding 'keeper and took the mantle of USA #1. You're purchased by City and sent on loan to a very poor Bundesliga side where, despite injury, you do pretty well. Next season you hear City want to keep you and use you as a cup 'keeper. You're delighted.

Then, in the first game you were supposed to be playing, you get benched for Ederson. How's that going to go down?

you can say the same for most young keepers/ every young player we have.Ederson will be starting pretty much every game. If he was bothered about game time he’d be trying to get a loan move

supposed to be playing’ - no guarantee at all he was going to play. I want as many young players in our first team, but for goalies in particular that’s very difficult and most of the time they don’t start games

Personally I fear for the safety of Nathan Ake if selected. His former team mates will be like a pack of wolves on the hunt for blood. Might be sensible to rest him for this one, just a thought.

Couto is a good shout, that has to be why he's stuck around. I'd guess something like this, and would be completely fine going out at this stage rather than risking anyone else:

Steffen

Couto
THB
Otamendi
Ake? - I have no clue who else can even play here

Doyle
Foden
Bernabe?

Mahrez
Delap
Torres

Does he have a work permit? I thought the loan rumours/articles were because of that? Luiz had the same issues. Now he’s at Villa.

If he has no work permit issues, it would be nice to him in action.

Laporte is back in training so maybe he’ll just play left back. He could probably do with the minutes anyway.

Strange that its us & them mentioned.....this sort of probable bullshit is normally just slanted at us ruining football.
The story says Spurs paid for West Brom's tests but United and City "have not followed suite." It seems very likely that neither City or United were even asked and the issue is not even on their radar. There are no comments from either Manchester club so the story is not even confirmed. It is disingenious at best but knowing the track record of Keegan I am sure it will be another fake clickbait story. Just some more shit churnalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.