Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

00181e53c99b1c77b4ebdd80367e2b2d.jpg

I love the badge, I didn’t mind the old eagle one really, but this is much better

I love the badge, it is much better than that awful meaningless eagle one we had. It has the history of Manchester on it, with the red rose of Lancashire (the only red I’ll wear), and the ship representing the ship canal, and the city’s history as a port. It is a hark back to the badge we had in the glory days of the sixties and early seventies. The only thing missing for me are the letters F.C. for football club.

Hence you leave Blackpool and see the sign "welcome to Lancashire". i agree with you but people claim Manchester isn't in Lancashire and the same rules apply.
Blackpool and Blackburn are definitely in Lancashire. Manchester isn’t

Blackpool and Blackburn are definitely in Lancashire. Manchester isn’t

By political boundaries none of them are, by historic and natural boundaries they all are.

Regions were supposed to scrapped by the Government in 2010, but Manchester is still in the north west too, it never moved in 1974 or in 2010.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.