Jules Koundé

If KK was 26/27 it’d be a no brainer.

And there's the rub. It is a brainer because of his age. The problem with old players is that they're old. Not that he's very old. We might expect three good years service out of him, maybe four, if we're lucky. That's why the price has got to be right. He's a short and, at best, medium-term fix.
I'd always go for Koundé, if he's a genuine emerging talent. I'm speaking in a vacuum, of course, because I've only seen clips of him. Same for Koulibaly. And I don't trust those. But then, I imagine that's the case for 80 to 90% of posters on here. I trust Pep and Txiki on this, because they must have had a good look at both. I presume that they've both paid close attention to Tosin, and decided that he'll never make the grade at the highest level.

This lad stood out in the Europa final but I can’t remember how he did against teams earlier on like the rags or wolves did he perform well in la Liga,bit of a silly comment from me but I’m swayed over this lad because of his age as it stands over Koulibaly..

He's nailed on to have a shocker. Ever defended we seem to have been linked with seems to have a mare in the next game, when I tune in to watch them.

If he does, his value remains intact because its “potential”.
If he plays well, his value goes up.
If he gets injured, game over.
Risky business playing him, but other countries seem to take this friendly more serious than we do

What worries me is that the Sevilla right back looks amazing as well!!!!
Is it the player or the system that makes them look good
Same as with us
Do our defenders look shite because the system exposes them or are they just bad

Cue meltdown on Friday morning when Bayern put 4 past Sevilla which isn't that unlikely.

Seems unlikely that Sevilla will want any public discussion prior to this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.