Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

Glass half full:Tommy Doyle great, Foden just magnificent again, Steffen looks good with his feet
Glass half empty:No left backs at the club (Mendy atrocious), Torres poor debut, and I'll pay the Easyjet flights to Barca for Garcia (he is even slower than I thought) But a good result over all and on to the next one. Cook's challenge on KDB was a disgrace and a straight red card. Moss was as useless as ever.

Foden continues to show he is the 2nd best player at the club. Delap looks like a proper knock em over Striker. Doyle was decent.

Got to love Delap , old fashioned centre forward who puts the shits up defenders , only problem he will get his fair share of yellows and reds in the new age game of squealing opposition players crying for their mummy
Brilliant goal , and his challenge on their keeper had a touch of Joe Royle/Wyn Davies/previous era about it , he made some wrong decisions in possesion but a superb debut.
Doyle also played like he belonged in the team , mopped up everything in the middle , good result and a really good watch with the youngsters showing plenty of potential

Lots of promise to come from our youngsters. Delap looks like he could be ready to feature this season. Doyle also.

Foden was magnificent.

Moss the fat **** doing his usual utter shite of a refereeing display. The end summed it up, free kick for offside against City (5 yards into their half) and he let's the keeper take it a good 10 yards into our half!
It was never 10 yds but it was in our half. Would have been a shit storm had they scored from that

Shocking refereeing as usual from the fat one.

I never really like when we play 3 at the back, nullifies our attacking threat so much.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.