Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

Love seeing the young lads play but I’d sell Mendy Mahrez and Garcia now if we actually had replacements one wants to leave one is a selfish fucker the other one is injury prone scared to death of contact.

It wouldn't bother me at all if those 3 were transferred out and replaced.

Hope Delap gets some game time in the league this season. PL defences will fucking hate him.
I forecast to my ERO pre-match that Jonny would find a red card in each pocket for the first time Liam got 'his feet tangled'. I've watched him a couple of times and he is 'aggressive' and add to that the sky blue shirt, shitty biased refs and who knows?

Glass half full:Tommy Doyle great, Foden just magnificent again, Steffen looks good with his feet
Glass half empty:No left backs at the club (Mendy atrocious), Torres poor debut, and I'll pay the Easyjet flights to Barca for Garcia (he is even slower than I thought) But a good result over all and on to the next one. Cook's challenge on KDB was a disgrace and a straight red card. Moss was as useless as ever.
How was Mendy atrocious?

Some promising youngsters there, great to get the result. Need Torres to show more fire but pretty satisfying overall

Mahrez continually plays terribly in these early cup games, like he's offended to have been put in with the kids. Sané was similar, IMO it really differentiates the real team players and the ones focused on themselves above all. Sterling, Walker, Mendy, Rodri all supported the kids, took on more responsibility, could be seen guiding them through the game and looked like they were enjoying it.
Aye yet he’ll score or play well in really important games. It’s frustrating watching him when he plays like he did today because you know the potential he has if his head is in it.

There'll be a few lumps and bruises knocking about in the morning, and not all of them will be in Manchester. Not much in the way of slick and silky football on show but great to see City putting it about a bit and giving as good as they got. Delap seems to like a good battle and stunned a couple of Bournemouths grissly old vets with his 'youthful enthusiasm' on and off the ball. Walker took note and duly joined in the darker side of the game, with a willing Kev taking his coat of for a bit of afters.
It's about time the team toughened up a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.