Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Fair play to the lad and loving the attitude and a great goal tonight but let's not get too carried away... Bournemouth were very poor and its the lads first game. He's got a long way to go before he gets anywhere near Haalands level. Good luck to him though, very encouraging start.

So calm in front of goal and a complete head the ball everywhere else.
love him!
Perfect opportunity for him to show what he can do while Sergio’s out, 15 minutes here,15 minutes there and he could open the door to playing more regularly.

He's a mean bastard, and I mean that as a compliment.

Loved his confidence and his swagger. You want a striker - even if they're shit - to believe they're as good as prime Thierry Henry. It takes some balls to even attempt let alone succeed with that finish - on a senior debut no less!

I do hope he gets some senior minutes this year. Hes clearly physically ready and there should be opportunities in a congested season. One thing he'll likely need to work on is reeling in that aggression at times. Its obviously a part of what makes him the player he is but on the flip side he looks like he can be a walking red card. Finding that middle ground and remaining in control will be key Looking forward to watching him develop.

You seriously implying delap over aguero?
No, just that Aguero be more a sub option than Jesus and that Delap gets minutes as well.

Perfect way to transition from Aguero, he shouldn't be the starter even when fit, we need to stick with Jesus and use Aguero sparringly due to his age.

I simply want Delap to also get minutes while that's happening is all.

WC talent like Foden. Both are future of England. He's got a mean streak. He needs to polish certain things about his game but at 17, can't ask for much more. Looked Negredo like.

Definitely should start against Burnley next round. Those fuckers kick the crap out of our players so much.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.