Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheToryGraph reports that the Dippers are in 'seventh heaven' after last night, Compare their scribblings to the morning after Burton came to the Eithad. I seem to remember that MCFC were wholly disrepectful for playing a brand of football that swept the opposition away. Did Liverpool get a five goal start last night and the match proper ended in an honourable draw?

There is clearly an agenda, but why doesn't our owner put a stop to it?

Unless the attitude of the club changes, the press will continue to attack.
Not possible in this country to put a muzzle on the press, no matter how deserving some hacks and some of the newsprint are. What we can do is take a stand and not let certain individuals get onto the campus. If we are contracted then we make it clear that we are fine with that but we are not having X or Y on the premises, send someone else, and if they want to write lies, propaganda, the ramblings of a modern day Goebbels, the same red card will be presented.

TheToryGraph reports that the Dippers are in 'seventh heaven' after last night, Compare their scribblings to the morning after Burton came to the Eithad. I seem to remember that MCFC were wholly disrepectful for playing a brand of football that swept the opposition away. Did Liverpool get a five goal start last night and the match proper ended in an honourable draw?
But, when it means more..........

Never heard of them but Christ, a lot of that is actionable I'd have thought.
I've only read the first paragraph but it adds a little more to my comprehension of how Adolf jumped to power. Take a disastrous situation (for them), spin it, blame someone else and the fans are right behind you. Get one club to formulate a plan and before long the rest are tippling right in behind you!

No mention of Liverpool disrespecting their opponents by not stopping at 4.

Delap scores on his debut, 17 year old starting his first senior game and sky sports can't bring themselves to make it a headline.
If he played for any of the red mardarses though....
The Fail have already led with the wonderkid Jones who scored twice against Lincoln, Delap was mentioned a bit further down of course.

we were mocked when we had a thread called “agenda” Fck me I know there was some tin hat stuff but surely it’s been obvious for years there’s an agenda.

Clear as daylight. No other club gets such a constant negative press or is regularly damned by faint praise.

The fact that not one media outlet or journo ever considered for a second that City might have a case against UEFA or even looked at City's side of the argument says it all. Then we get pricks like Castles who, even after City were cleared of any financial wrongdoing by CAS, repeatedly insisted that City were not exonerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.