Jules Koundé

No need to worry guys, some itk or wum ( take your pick ) that KK is signing for us , so this Dias news is clearly bollocks.

So who are we getting?
My opinion - we will get Kounde, we just don't want to pay in excess of 70m to get him and we are in a game of who blinks first. Sevilla will drop the fee a little but are aware they have to pay a 20% sell on clause which will be complicating matters. I think we can all forget Koulibaly, he's just not worth the fee Napoli want given his age. Dias is the fallback if all else fails as we would want to use Otamendi to reduce the fee and finally get him off the payroll. Good news is we will all know by next week!

My opinion - we will get Kounde, we just don't want to pay in excess of 70m to get him and we are in a game of who blinks first. Sevilla will drop the fee a little but are aware they have to pay a 20% sell on clause which will be complicating matters. I think we can all forget Koulibaly, he's just not worth the fee Napoli want given his age. Dias is the fallback if all else fails as we would want to use Otamendi to reduce the fee and finally get him off the payroll. Good news is we will all know by next week!
NEXT WEEK fuck me how many times have we heard that

We haven’t blinked for 4 fkin weeks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.