Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is done. Don't know how I feel about it, but it's happening.
I'm so conflicted on this one. Hadn't heard a peep of interest all summer...just has all the makings of a panic buy. Good looks on the info nonetheless.

I'm so conflicted on this one. Hadn't heard a peer of interest all summer...just has all the makings of a panic buy. Good looks on the info nonetheless.
I remember that 93:20 fella (can't remember his full name) said we were in for Dias a while back.

I'm so conflicted on this one. Hadn't heard a peer of interest all summer...just has all the makings of a panic buy. Good looks on the info nonetheless.
The very first post on this thread suggests we may have been watching him for a long while !

Guys, guys, guys. I loaded up my scouting filters in the latest and greatest Football Manager. In case you weren't aware I am renowned for creating the best filters (in my township). And well, just look at that. I'm telling you Ruben Dias is our guy:

Cap.PNG

I've been doing some thinking about this. All these CBs. Koulibaly, Carlos, Koundé, Dias, Giménez. I reckon they are all smokescreens for the true prize..

PleasantFriendlyFossa-size_restricted.gif

Ezzy and 93:20 smashing the dancefloor at Wum Wednesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.