Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contractually he'd face penalties to make an announcement now if not litigation, it follows the logic of why he decided to not force his exit a month ago. At this level, there are clauses about what you say/do - even the social media posts are carefully worded to sidestep those legal landmines. I thought Luis Suarez' farewell demonstrated that quite clearly at different moments - from his interview with Barto on the same stage (several feet away) to photos with teammates & trophies (Without Barto)

It's also why Captains like Pique or Busquets have not said a word about Messi in the wake of all of this - there are even bigger consequences for Catalan players who are held to a different standard than foreign players to weigh in on club politics. I thought Puyol's social media post said it all and even that was a bit cryptic rather than a big statement against the board

Some may remember the shameful way Casillas' exit was handled too, he could say very little about it in public but you could read between the lines

Yes , i was thinking the same thing, about why Messi isn't declaring that he is signing a pre-contract in January

Make sense what you said and again just highlights how much toxic politics is there at Barça.

Am sure, that at every club there is politics but Barça is another level

He ain't coming till at least next tear.

Close this bollocks thread till then, retire the transfer forum till january

Yes , i was thinking the same thing, about why Messi isn't declaring that he is signing a pre-contract in January

Make sense what you said and again just highlights how much toxic politics is there at Barça.

Am sure, that at every club there is politics but Barça is another level

The entorno, it's the worst part of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.