Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Mate, I am as pissed off as you, but it was the right decision. If you want to blame someone, turn to the fella who led with his arm raised unecessarily
I'm still not convinced it hit his arm - or was it for intent to handball.

point being though he should have blown straight after the brighton equaliser not 3 minutes later ….no lengthy stoppages in injury time that I can recall....this reminded me of owens winner in the derby in time added on in injury time for our supposed lengthy over celebrating our equaliser

Still sickens me to this day that mate that twats goal

The ref/var might have excelled themselves today with subtle/not so subtle help for the rags, but fck me, they have got their work cut out to get them a top four place!!!!! It wont be possible by just ahem...."policing" the rags games, the worrying thing is they will have to police the rags top four rivals games too. Could be a truly fcked up season to come, and to think, this shower of shite are representing the pl in the cl too????

Your thoughts?

The result should not be affected once the whistle have been signalled to end the game.

If there is an incident at the end of the game, VAR should tell the referee do not blow the final whistle.

What was to stop the Brighton players fucking off down the tunnel and saying 'no the whistle has gone we're not going back out there'. I think that's what Graham Potter should have done, he should have ran on and told the players to sprint for the team coach.

If fans were there they would have gone home at that point.

This needs correcting in my opinion.

Last edited:
How do some of you not know that the game can be restarted,even after the full time whistle, if just before there was an incident that can be review by VAR?

It's in the rules. It was handball. It was ridiculously stupid by their player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.