Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand players are amortized and I get that affects profit and I get what this does but do you think a that normal business would not want to exaggerate profits and costs does it not result paying more tax ? Is this only due to FFP ? Do we need more profit because we are starting to replace our early title winning team e.g Kompany Bravo Silva Augero Fernandinho and so its about managing cash ?
I have no idea on the tax side of things, but I don’t think it would matter. It’s the same net spend/profit at the end of the day, just moved to different years. I think we’re fine on FFP, this suggests to me that they want to keep the yearly accounts as close to break even as possible.

I'm coming back as Jorge Mendes.

This guy is primo. Only he can get paid on multiple fronts.

No wonder he is seen as top of the food chain.

He does seems to be Mr Portugal.

There was a glimpse of how he operates on one of those Sky documentaries where he was shown to eat & sleep football negotiations.

Seems to come across as an agent who is constantly looking for the best deal for his clients which of course works in his favour for commissions. However, does have more of a human interaction with the clients he represents compared to how Raiola is portrayed.

Rags are also getting a very solid player in Alex Telles. I wouldn't mind having him at City. Dias and Telles are way ahead of everyone else in the league. Everyone sees them as Prem material.

Spot on. Not only do they want things their way, but their way is also determined by information from social media and the alleged word of chairmen who are attempting to shift players on. I do not know much about Dias at all and neither did I know much about Koulibali or Kounde. What I do know is that I trust the management team to make decent signings as we have become the decade's most successful English club and have many things that are the envy of football, even though some on here seem intent on rubbishing any move we make.
there's not 5 people on here who have watched all 3 of koulibali,kounde or dias enough to give a considered opinion on who is the best for us, if they say they have then they are telling porkies, who the fuck looks out for a CB if we aren't linked with them.
some people should be fucking embarrassed the way they reacted to this news, a poster who has been on here a good while , his reaction was childish, when i asked how many times he had watched dias he didn't reply, presumably because he realised what a cock he made of himself, but he wasn't on his own, there was one or two who jumped on dias is shit, their minds made up by the usuual dickhead wums, ive always said bluemoon is full of sheep and yesterday proved it

i know nothing of ,kounde,koub or dias ,and i certainly wouldn't express my horror at signing one of them.

lets wait and see who we sign, we need a CB and i trust the management to get the right man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.