Leicester (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read some stuff about the Bayern doctors about Guardiola. Some interesting stuffs.

- He said when the Doc said the players have small Muscle Injuries , Pep said no, they look ok , let them play

- Guardiola has some doctors who Injects Players with some stuff to increase their healing. While Players probably recover faster with this method, they will be more injury prone in the future

- When the doctors said Player will recover in 2 Months , he said : 1 Month max.

I swear the injuries are making me mad. I think we will play Sterling as a striker
Sounds like bollocks to me, we dont rush players back as a rule

Sounds like bollocks to me, we dont rush players back as a rule

Now if it was Jose I could believe that. He gave the physios at united a really rough time so I understand, about exactly this kind of thing - different level to any other manager of their for many decades

Eddy
Walker - Stones - Ake - Mendy
Ferna - Rodri
Foden - Kevin
Mahrez - Sterling

City win 3-2

Raz and Mahrez double for the win

I just read some stuff about the Bayern doctors about Guardiola. Some interesting stuffs.

- He said when the Doc said the players have small Muscle Injuries , Pep said no, they look ok , let them play

- Guardiola has some doctors who Injects Players with some stuff to increase their healing. While Players probably recover faster with this method, they will be more injury prone in the future

- When the doctors said Player will recover in 2 Months , he said : 1 Month max.

I swear the injuries are making me mad. I think we will play Sterling as a striker

This is so fck typical. We have an injury crisis through different circumstances. And all of a sudden this story comes up again. Quotes from dr Muller-Wolfahrt. Who had a dubieus character with managers that didn’t see him as the Messiah but just a doctor. Ie Guardiola and Van Gaal

Please note that this dr Muller-Wolfart was known for dubieus treatments. Unless you put faith in a “doctor” that used lambs blood to cure players?

May I suggest that when you read a report in the media, double check it. Especially when it’s a report concerning football and even more so when it’s about City.

Slightly off topic, I drove past FC United today and noticed cars double parked down lightbown road, and fans in attendance for their game against Scarborough. I have read there was 600 all ticket in attendance which represents approx 14% of the 4,400 capacity. So why are City or Trafford not allowed a similar percentage? Seems absolute bollocks.

Good as we were on Monday, we can’t afford to give Vardy the kind of chances we gave Podence and Jimenez. Vardy is pretty clinical so we can’t afford to have the kind of slack 15 minute spell we had early second half Monday.

Leicester are a decent side and we obviously need to keep Vardy quiet tomorrow. Hopefully, we can have the same intensity and energy like the 1st half against Wolves and not tire in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.