United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR gives more opportunities for cheating

1. If an "unfavourable" goal is scored it can be referred to VAR for an opportunity to overturn.
2. If a favourable goal is scored it can be referred to VAR to "confirm"......or pretend it was checked by VAR but saw nowt wrong.
3. If an unfavourable pen is awarded it can be referred to VAR to overturn.
4. If an favourable pen is awarded it can be referred to VAR to confirm.
5. If a chance of a favourable pen decision is missed then refer to VAR......even if match is over.

Used by the PL/FA via PiGMOL to corrupt the game totally in order to achieve the desired outcomes.

Rags/dippers absolutely love it.

See Pogba had a good day

Said as much during the game.

The kind of performance you see at a Sunday League game where your midfielder puts in an extra sprint when the manager is watching, but then just ambles about for the rest of the game and not really getting stuck in.

Criminal really when he gets paid a f*ck ton of money to produce the goods and he serves up that turgid performance.

No real issue with the penalty but surely the ref should have blown earlier, 5 minutes injury time was indicated. Now i know that means a minimum of 5 minutes but it had to be less than 6 minutes. Brighton equalised after 4 minutes and 30 seconds so the absolute maximum should have been an additional 90 seconds to play.

The rags scored more than 2 minutes later, we will never know but i am sure if Brighton hadn't equalised the whistle would have been blown a lot quicker than it actually was.
Ive said many times, the game now needs an official timekeeper with a visible clock(digital display)counting down during the game, play stops,clock stops, its that simple, no added time,no wasting time,and no "guessing" how long to add on like today. Would probably mean 35 genuine minutes each half, but thats probably more than 45 mins overall gets you now anyway. Its so simple and leaves no scope for "allowing more time etc".....but maybe they dont want to have that "option" taken away.

Garner, Wilson and Morrison I think were U21's. Nick Powell was also a great hope though he found happiness at Wigan... each to their own I suppose!

What do you mean?

It's money well spent!

What do you mean?

It's money well spent!

The dabber
Slabhead
Right said
The piano player

Roughly quarter of a billion quid there..

Apparently we were in for all of them and according to some West Country rag I heard on talkshit on the way home the other night, all fcuked us off to bleed dry the biggest club in the world..

Biggest club in the world, managed by a puppet who wouldn't park his car in the managers spot at the swamp ffs..

Thank fuck we missed out on that quartet..

Without outside assistance and a guaranteed penalty per game, I wouldn't want to pin my hopes on those twats getting us the 40 points we'd need to stay up..!

Funny how none of their signings are ever dysected in the media for being basically, well overpriced, shit..!

Oh and all their signings are boyhood, secret rag fans too... cnuts..!

The Media can't wait to gob it off about us though..!

KDB.. Chelsea reject..
Raheem.. Jordan Ibe better, greedy..
Kyle.. Overpaid, average, good old Levy, rincing City..
Pep.. Washed up, will be found out..

"When he hears that PEG has signed for the rags he'll want to rip his contract up, hahaha, aren't I clever coming up with that"

Fkin Barclay, what a grade A knob..!

Imagine being a rag supporter and watching your team lurch from one shit show to another, being assisted at every turn to keep you relevant because your rabble of a team, lead by a clueless stooge cannot manage it themselves..!

What a fkin joyless, sad life it must be for them all..!

The dabber
Slabhead
Right said
The piano player

Roughly quarter of a billion quid there..

Apparently we were in for all of them and according to some West Country rag I heard on talkshit on the way home the other night, all fcuked us off to bleed dry the biggest club in the world..

Biggest club in the world, managed by a puppet who wouldn't park his car in the managers spot at the swamp ffs..

Thank fuck we missed out on that quartet..

Without outside assistance and a guaranteed penalty per game, I wouldn't want to pin my hopes on those twats getting us the 40 points we'd need to stay up..!

Funny how none of their signings are ever dysected in the media for being basically, well overpriced, shit..!

Oh and all their signings are boyhood, secret rag fans too... cnuts..!

The Media can't wait to gob it off about us though..!

KDB.. Chelsea reject..
Raheem.. Jordan Ibe better, greedy..
Kyle.. Overpaid, average, good old Levy, rincing City..
Pep.. Washed up, will be found out..

"When he hears that PEG has signed for the rags he'll want to rip his contract up, hahaha, aren't I clever coming up with that"

Fkin Barclay, what a grade A knob..!

Imagine being a rag supporter and watching your team lurch from one shit show to another, being assisted at every turn to keep you relevant because your rabble of a team, lead by a clueless stooge cannot manage it themselves..!

What a fkin joyless, sad life it must be for them all..!

Couldn't happen to a nicer club! What history definitively proves is that they are a bunch of mercenaries playing for a manager in absentia for a fanbase who are utter cunts!

Shame. ;-)))))

Ive said many times, the game now needs an official timekeeper with a visible clock(digital display)counting down during the game, play stops,clock stops, its that simple, no added time,no wasting time,and no "guessing" how long to add on like today. Would probably mean 35 genuine minutes each half, but thats probably more than 45 mins overall gets you now anyway. Its so simple and leaves no scope for "allowing more time etc".....but maybe they dont want to have that "option" taken away.
This has been my bug bear for years
Why doesn't the ref blow for full time when the ball is going forward in an attack. They always wait till the defending team clears the ball
Even if a striker is rolling it into the net if time is up then they should blow.
If that was a goal kick instead of a corner the ref blows as soon as the keeper kicks it so surely as soon as the corner is taken they should blow but it never happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.