Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in for a big shock going from a farmers league to the PL.

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.
Oh do fuck off

He’s in for a big shock going from a farmers league to the PL.

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.

Price does not mean much. Komps and Zaba purchased cheap and Mangala was expensive.

here’s the post match interview mentioned pages back. Don’t understand anything but he almost cried.

I'll translate.
He said he can't wait to come to City as it's been a piece of piss playing in the farmers league and that he's going to get a" @MillsyTheMosher is full of shit" t-shirt to wear in my first city interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.