VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Bridge Celtic last week drank for two hours in club before game boozed on terraces ... standing all through the game.. tried the new pitch side real ale hut .. open all game. Then back in club to watch rags get stuffed then “walked” home very happy very pissed. Same next week but can watch City after the game ends,

Oh apparently Bridge drew 1-1 by all accounts

cant see me rushing back to PL what I’ve seen today has all but convinced me to sack it

Last edited:
I am still hanging on in there in the faint hope VAR will be given the boot. Can you imagine if that decision in the rags game was in a cup final or final game of the season and it Was for the title or relegation? And the handball thing is becoming farcical. Losing the love fast.

It was funny watching the reaction of my mates who hate VAR, screaming and moaning about the refs decisions in the EFL cup during the week and one of them saying ‘if there was VAR that would have stood for fuck sake’

this will always be muttered, and no matter how many changes are made - footballs appeal is still as big as ever.

Are you sure about that ? The more it turns into WWF I think the true fans of clubs will be replaced by tourist. And tourists tend to only watch the winning teams.

VAR is the worst thing to happen to football in its entire history. We can’t even celebrate a win when they final whistle goes now. It’s a farce and should be binned immediately, never going to happen though as it’s a great disguise for match fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.