Students

There’s some miserable fuckers on here who seem to have forgotten what it was like being young. All of my three have been to uni, had a great time and got decent qualifications apart from the youngest who hasn’t finished yet but is paying full fees for next to fuck all because of Covid.

Like I said in my original post, not all are c**ts but try living next door to them when you're up at 6, working at the MRI, and these c**ts couldn't give 2 fucks about Covid.

Like I said in my original post, not all are c**ts but try living next door to them when you're up at 6, working at the MRI, and these c**ts couldn't give 2 fucks about Covid.
I did for 12 years in Fallowfield. 95% of them were fine. Just the occasional dickhead like in all walks of life.

Like I said in my original post, not all are c**ts
You did say “most of them” are cunts though, tbf. Based on the sample of, erm, your next door neighbours maybe you were being a bit over the top?

I wish my cock was as thick as the Durham uni students. I drive a bus & they are all entitled to get a daily bus pass for £1 which will get them anywhere in the North East all day. Now most of them cannot grasp the concept as they buy multiple "daily" tickets for each journey.
Heard one of them last year saying she spent the summer on daddys yacht in Mon Arco. Then said you see all walks of life pass you whilst sun bathing. Another said one day that Durham City is really great except for the locals & they should have separate areas for locals and students. When I said to her I thought South Africa & Rhodesia had tried this & it did not work out she looked lost

It's my age. Go to uni to learn, party on completion
Tbh mate the party is over when you leave. The banks and student loans have to be paid back, and most parents will not have budgeted for their 22 yr old 'child' needing further support. It's time to get serious and if you have got the study/party ratio right hopefully get a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.