Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just come on here and everyone is posting like he's signed. I don't have the curiosity to go back over 10 pages or so to see where it's come from. The BBC aren't reporting it so it can't be true.....

That's because from all accounts its as good as done. Few agreed, personal terms agreed. Now waiting on a medical.

Even Benfica's coach has announced he's leaving.

Great having two cbs at last. We are a window behind imo, but at least it's done now.

We still need a LB & replacement for Fernandinho I think, and that could be a problem if we have to sign a big money striker next summer.

You're quite knowledgeable about the EDS/youth teams unless I'm mistaken. What is stopping Doyle replacing Fernandinho. Maybe it's just my amateur eyes, but he seems to have the engine and the off the ball intelligence. He's maybe not as physically imposing as Ferna but he's very young and could definitely develop. I really hope they find a spot for him either way.

Great having two cbs at last. We are a window behind imo, but at least it's done now.

We still need a LB & replacement for Fernandinho I think, and that could be a problem if we have to sign a big money striker next summer.
What about Douglas Luiz as a Dinho replacement? Wouldn’t be expensive because of the buyback

I've just come on here and everyone is posting like he's signed. I don't have the curiosity to go back over 10 pages or so to see where it's come from. The BBC aren't reporting it so it can't be true.....

The vibe appears to be that he is on his way and will sign . He played last evening for Benfica , so medical etc likely today .

There is a cessna citation private jet that left Lisbon Airport about 20mins ago which looks like it's on a heading for the UK.
I know someone said private jets usually take off from Cascais Aerodrome but I'm keeping my eye on the Lisbon departure. There is a private jet on the tarmac at Cascais but it hasn't moved.

There is a cessna citation private jet that left Lisbon Airport about 20mins ago which looks like it's on a heading for the UK.
I know someone said private jets usually take off from Cascais Aerodrome but I'm keeping my eye on the Lisbon departure. There is a private jet on the tarmac at Cascais but it hasn't moved.
This one https://www.flightradar24.com/C750/259e627d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.