Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to see Raz & Phil switch giving us more penetration down that left side where they are just letting Mendy have the ball & for Phil to arrive late in the box, Raz is just playing up against the 3 defenders

Mendy can’t do anything attacking wise and he can’t back , and he can’t defender. I know he’s had 2 bad knee injuries but all he does is lose the ball or pass it back to the left sided centre back.
We need a left back ffs

Agree with this. The injuries have ruined him and he’s become a downgrade on Clichy and Kolarov.

At least Clichy had recovery pace and Kolarov offered something going forward.

I was expecting Mendy to be a combination of both, having pace and a wicked left foot. Turns out he is a combination of both but for the wrong reasons.

JFE is slower than all of our defenders but he has something none of our defenders have... an IQ in double figures. Walker has all the pace in the world but is fucking brain dead. Look at his behaviour during lockdown and then the pen, the guy is fucking stupid, actually fucking stupid.

Our midfield has been extremely poor. Rodri can only pass sideways. Fern keeps giving it away and missed a fucking sitter. Foden not involved. KDB below his own extremely high standards. Mahrez has been Mahrez - a great moment with the goal and then pretty much anonymous.

Sterling has barely been involved since the kick off at Wolves.

For all saying we need MF, maybe we need but we won't get one unless we ship Fernandiho or Gundogan off. It's not happening

Apparently we have the biggest squad, so nobody will offer much sympathy.

Mendy, Foden and Sterling in that order, absolutely shocking.

I fear Mendy has already had an instant impact on how poor Ake's positional play is.
But a large percentage of that squad are currently unavailable for a whole host of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.