Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a double pivot with someone that can’t run is not more defensively sound than playing a single pivot with the player that can’t run not on the pitch. And it never will be.

I’m not old enough to remember some of the darker days. But for me Mendy is the worst City buy I can think of.

Enormous price tag, always injured, loses the ball constantly, no output. He’s been here 3 years and this is only his 25th home appearance in ALL COMPETITIONS.

Not to mention his massive price tag means we can’t see, and difficult to get another LB in.

Makes me sick watching him play.
He wouldn't make the top thirty.

We are struggling for cutting edge without a striker and wingers who (apart from the goal) haven't done too much. Our only good chances have come from set plays.

Need Sterling on the left, get someone else in the middle.

I’m not old enough to remember some of the darker days. But for me Mendy is the worst City buy I can think of.

Enormous price tag, always injured, loses the ball constantly, no output. He’s been here 3 years and this is only his 25th home appearance in ALL COMPETITIONS.

Not to mention his massive price tag means we can’t see, and difficult to get another LB in.

Makes me sick watching him play.
Any list of worst transfers that doesn’t have Mangala on top of it doesn’t count. Even Stones is a worse buy imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.